• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomKey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yup i saw the secret ending, but you actually could be right, either that or sora has already saved RAX in the other kh games ^_^.

ya ash is the pokemon master ^_^, but i wonder what pokemon he'll get in the isshu region though. can't wait to find out ^_^.

ya if ff7 was remade we will finally get some accurate answer that the original couldn't explain. jenova is only his mom by all of those jenova cells in him, his real mom is lucretsia(his birth mother). lol sephiroth even looks a like her too ^_^. you probably know this already but sephiroth's dad is....hojo, ya that crazy old man is his dad but sephiroth doesn't know that.

i'll be getting both and thanks for the info, lol i like a game that lasts long. it looks like yuna's story is gonna be fun ^_^. lol so the power is in the clothes lol this game will be very interesting. games that have a long story and fun ways to level up are my favorites, can'y wait to get this game, thanks again for the info ^_^.

your welcome alot of comments can be misleading
    sorry but what do you mean by the xion and kh bbs secret ending?.? ya hope sora finds aqua soon too, she has been in the realm of darkness for too long T_T and ya, they need to get wake ven too sad that he had to stay asleep for so long T_T.

thats true, would've been messed up if we did have to use it T_T.

lol its not over yet ^_^. that was the end of sinnoh, now in japan ash is in the isshu region ^_^. pokemon will never end as long as there are new pokemon to discover ^_^.
    naruto, thats JapAnime right? thats awesome stuff. Are you good and/or do you just like to draw?
    to figure out, just thought aerith stayed separate from the lifestream like sephiroth so she could stop meteor or something like that. lol ff7 needs the final game out to explain these things, also including who cloud's dad is and why lucretecia (sephiroth's mom) cam't get out of that crystal, so many mysterious left unsolved in ff7 ^_^. lol ya plus give them their weapons from advent children if you do a side quest correctly. you couldn't figure out how to unlock the alternzte clothes on dissida?

oh that be really cool, getting to pick your own characters to fight with you in the final battle would be awesome, i'd pick riku and aqua, who would you pick?

oh ya lol now that'd be awesome too ^_^, hopefully if that happens, we get to see sora and riku do more combo attacks.
    thanks again gonna try to find ff 10 and 10-2 later on qhen i get some money ^_^. that aeon is that hard, i'll have prepare for it you then lvl up till its not a threat anymore ^_^. people even not on khinsider try to say that it wasn't good for the same reasons that people on khinsider say lol. some people just don't know a good game when they see one lol ^_^. alright then, trust me, you won't regret getting ff13 its great ^_^.

well the japanase release probably be in 2012 while the american and european version will probably be out in late 2012 if the american and european voice acting and stuff is done in time. lol in agito they look a bit like organiztion 13 lol. and ff 13 versus trailers look awesome ^_^

ya they both will be fun to play when they come out ^_^.

when you said that you read an interview from an old interview about ff13 getting a sequel, just thought it would be cool to see lightning and the others in about a five year time skip, kinda like ff7cc and ff7 original. lol ya its hard to
    ya, if sora finds aqua and ansem that be cool teaming up with aqua and don't forget ven, his body is still in castle oblivion waiting for his heart ^_^. just wouldn't be the same without donald and goofy T_T.

ya, with the psp on its own with ad hoc it can only go as far as 50 miles i think so unless your in the middle of atown around a bunch of houses then it might find one or two people sadly T_T

this is an amv but it shows how power ash's infernape is
    Infernape vs Electivire AMV - Sinnoh League [HD] MasterDrago95

this is his full six on six battle with paul
    Ash vs Paul Amv The Finale bja1thebest

and this is ash's final battle in the sinnoh league
    Ash vs Takuto AMV - Sinnoh League [HD] MasterDrago95
    hope you enjoy, these are some of the greatest pokemon battles ever ^_^
    it would be pretty interesting seeing lightning and the others game in a five year time skip ^_^.

didn't she keep herself separated from the lifestream like sephiroth so she could stop meteor? thought that after aerith died she somehow pulled zack and angeal separate from the lifestream which is how aerith and zack appeared at the ending of ff7 advent children in front of cloud ?.?

lol ya, with the ps3's graphic combined with all the stuff you can do on the game would be awesome ^_^ . be cool as an added feature if they remake it, SE makes it so that you can have cloud and the others wear alternate clothes like have cloud wear his shinra army clothes from crisis core and have barret wear his advent children clothes that'd be awesome ^_^ lol picking between aerith and tifa was funny but hard to choose between the two lol ^_^.

ya, wanna xion and replica riku though T_T. lol forgot about mick it'll probably stay three unless SE does what they do with ff games and makes it so you can switch around your party.
    oh, it might of been that you put the thunder material in the wrong place or you couldn't equip anymore materia on aerith that might have been the reason.

that might be the place lol i haven't played it in so long its hard to remember what the place is called, butya i think it might be at the calm belt like you said ^_^.

the way it went wasn't bad at all just a little different from the way other ff games are played. the you don't really have to use auto its just there as an option, and the summons aren't useless they have actually saved me quite a few times. trust me its not bad at all, people said the kh 358/2 dsys was bad but it turned out better then what most people expected so i wouldn't really trust those comments on it being bad. the game is fun cutscenes are great and the gameplay is awesome, i recommend it ^_^.

ya cus since SE has so many other games coming out in 2011, it wouldn't be surprising if it came out in late 2012 or 13. ff13 agito gameplay, gonna need to see that ^_^. hope they do,
    probably will be together in kh 3, would be fun having sora riku donald and goofy together ^_^.

ad hoc is this internet thing that can use in the mirage arena but its useless unless you have a ps3 ad hoc party on your ps3 and wired internet for your ps3.

he gets all the gym badges up to sinnoh for right now. and he still hasn't beaten the pokemon league yet but he is getting closer each time. his infernape is even stronger then his pikachu and charizard combined o_O
    zack were able to too. but i like how it ended too. ya that part with aerith and zack was really sad after angeal died T_T. that was amazing, on aerith's side it was full of light and on zack's side it was full of darkness, just further proves how good SE is with graphics ^_^.

yay hopefully they'll make it, it'd be so cool get to run around as cloud on the ps3. hope they keep all the funny stuff from the original ff7 game like cross dressing cloud and having to pick between tifa and aerith lol. and also another thing that is in cloud's flashback involving tifa's room and a certain something inside something that made me laugh so hard lol. if all the funny stuff is still there then the remake of ff7 will be perfect ^_^.

well my theory will won't come true lol was hope for a replica riku sora story lol. this one might take place maybe within that data that ansem left behind that a younger sora and riku have to go and find through the real sora. new elements, ya this game is gonna be really good ^_^. they
    oh lol should've guessed that.

how come you couldn't get aerith to equip lightning, was it a glitch in the game?

i think it was past that was the fight with seymour before sin wiped out all those soldiers on that rocky shore cus i think i was past that i was stuck in some kind of cave after i got this lightning horse aeon summon past this blue rocky valley where lightning constantly hit the ground. hopefully cus ps2 are almost gone now T_T

well thats another game on my christmas list, along with ff3 ^_^

i thought was great, its a fun challenging game, don't really see what the problem is with it. i recommend this game. anyway what did people say was about the game because i see nothing wrong with it. ff8 is really fun, its pretty different from ff7.

lol i give ff13 verus another 2 years, it should be done by then, along with agito too ^_^.

that part made me feel better, but the song kept making me wanna cry T_T. make you think that if aerith stayed separate from the lifestream then maybe angeal and
    small theory then lol ^_^. hope there is something new on the story.

yup, sadly i sold my ff10 game a couple of years ago cus my lvl was too low and was stuck on that mountain past that thunder valley hope 10 and 10-2 get put on psn T_T. played ff 4 got stuck on the part on the moon and at the time didn't know how the stats worked so i sold it a gamestop like i did with 10 T_T, is it true that there was a remake of ff4 on the ds? currently playing ff8 and ff13 at the same time lol. how bout you, what ff games have you played?

almost forgot, do you think kh even/vexen looks and acts a bit similar like hojo or is it just me?
    wish angeal never died he was really cool, everytime i see that cutscene he is on the floor barely breathing i can't help but wanna almost cry, his death was almost as sad as zack and aerith's T_T. his mom took her own life and then like you said found out he and genesis were experiments and then finding out that his real dad was that other scientist with the apple on his shirt, his life was almost worse then clouds, hope we get to see him again at least in a flash back in a future ff7 game. ff7cc is one of the best SE games ever made wish zack never died T_T. well actually it was jenova in sephiroth's form that killed president shinra and vincent beat up hojo finally in DoC but it was weiss and nero who managed to free weiss's body from hojo possessing it sorry bout the false info, but ya i'm also glad those two are dead and yup hojo was the one who put jenova cells in zack and the others.

what part did you get stuck on in ff7?

and interview on 3d gotta check it out today lol i might have to rethink my
    ya i want to see james being chased atound by his fiance again lol. ya lol especially the episodes where primape always beat up ash lol ^_^.

ya they put alot of effort into their games, bbs was the best kh game ever only thing that bothers me is the ad hoc thing other then that its perfect. ya after ff13 versus and agito then SE will finally start on kh3 really hope they put a two scenario story with sora and riku now that'd make kh3 even better when it finally gets here and it will be the best game ever ^_^.

having a ff7 remake would be a miracle and i agree, since ff7cc was so successful a remake of ff7 would be so awesome, wanna see cloud and the others on the ps3 and hopefully in this one they actually give a hint at who cloud's dad is and why jenova was put in the mako reactor near nilblhim cloud's home town. me too, i felt sorry for cloud zack and especially aerith for having to suffer all because of hojo and president shinra and i also blame them for never telling sephiroth who his real mom was T_T.
    caused every bad thing that happened to cloud and the others T_T.

well namine said xion still was there inside sora so i think when sora remembers everything that roxas remembers then she might come back hopefully. hope she and replica riku come back they were really cool ^_^. just got me thinking since there are another set of sora and riku clones in kh3d what if those two clones were really replica riku and xion, would and wouldn't suprise me if they were them. what do you think?

i can't remember clearly but i think was god of war or battlefield or something like that.
    the pokemon episodes are my favorites, including the new ones too ^_^, but of all of them my favorite was when ash was in the orange islands and he finally got charizard to trust him, made me feel funny like in a happy and sad way when charizard was seeing the flashbacks of how he and ash met and how he saved charizard from dying when it was a charmander and how it learned rage and beat primape when it was charmander still too.

lol ya, meowth always getting beaten up by the other pokemon lol

ya unlike other companies when SE make you wait on a game they actually put in a lot of effort to make the game fun and last long with tons of side quests. kh 358/2 days and bbs were worth the wait. ^_^ lol ff7cc is one of my favorite ff games. i miss zack T_T, he was so close to midgar he was almost able to aerith again after four years of being separated, and to make it worse cloud had lost his best friend which was zack T_T, i hate hojo and president shinra i'm glad sephiroth and vincent killed them they were jerks
    the pokemon episodes are my favorites, including the new ones too ^_^, but of all of them my favorite was when ash was in the orange islands and he finally got charizard to trust him, made me feel funny like in a happy and sad way when charizard was seeing the flashbacks of how he and ash met and how he saved charizard from dying when it was a charmander and how it learned rage and beat primape when it was charmander still too.

lol ya, meowth always getting beaten up by the other pokemon lol

ya unlike other companies when SE make you wait on a game they actually put in a lot of effort to make the game fun and last long with tons of side quests. kh 358/2 days and bbs were worth the wait. ^_^ lol ff7cc is one of my favorite ff games. i miss zack T_T, he was so close to midgar he was almost able to aerith again after four years of being separated, and to make it worse cloud had lost his best friend which was zack T_T, i hate hojo and president shinra i'm glad sephiroth and vincent killed them they were jerks
    okay cus its not me its the ps3 doing it T_T.

you too? lol i thought i was the only one who didn't get how to play it, now i feel little better about myself ^_^
    lol its ok mew and mewtwo's names can get kinda confusing after awhile^_^. yes, pikachu always number one lol, charmander is a really cool pokemon lol i remember one time charmander used flamethrower on ash lol it was funny, psyduck was the funniest pokemon in pokemon ever lol always making misty mad couldn't use water couldn't swim even though it was a water poken lol, and that part in fushia gym psyduck used tail whip and couldn't even do it decently and it blushed lol ^_^.

the one where they show his crazy fiance who looked like jessie ironically lol i couldn't stop laughing the whole time i watched it lol. ya i almost cried when i was little cus ash almost left pikachu cus he thought pikachu wanted to stay with the other pikachu T_T, but that small pikachu was so cute ^_^. lol feels weird to type or say cute lol. i know i feel the same way all
    dvds T_T
    FUG stupid ps3 keeps doing that very sorry T_T

lucario's movie was really good but its still sad that he and his master had to go to sleep in those crystals T_T.

lol ya, i also collect packs and packs of pokemon cards too ^_^. collecting pokemon cards was so much fun, everybody had pokemon cards when we were younger. one of best things to fo when you we were little ^_^. only thing i never got about pokemon cards was how were you supposed to pokemon battle with them? lol i still can't figure it out ^_^.

thanks but its mew lol, my favorite pokemon is pikachu and mew, lol i can't decide which one i like more ^_^. which is your favorite pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back