• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingdomKey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomKey

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Not related to Rebirth, but I was wondering if it’s been confirmed yet that all three parts of Final Fantasy VII Remake trilogy will be released on PS5? I have yet to buy a PlayStation 5, but I have played Remake on PS4. And I own a copy of Rebirth for PS5 due to the hype. I’ll be entirely...
  2. KingdomKey

If anyone else would like to catch up with me after all of these years, I'm on discord...

If anyone else would like to catch up with me after all of these years, I'm on discord sometimes. So send me a message and I’ll send a friend request! ;) I'm not often online these days, but I'll try to pop in when I can!
  3. KingdomKey

In Stars and Time

Description on Steam Live in the ever present burden of bring trapped in a time loop only you can know about in this turn based RPG. Create a better future for you and your friends. Find hope where there is none left. Pray to the stars and free yourself from time. Available On Steam...
  4. KingdomKey

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

What I've been keeping up with, watching, or finished between 2023/2024. And also, where I've waited until after the hype, because adulting takes up a lot of my time these days too. Anime on Crunchyroll Frieren Frankly? I thought this was boring at first until I became invested in all of the...
  5. KingdomKey

Damn. I didn't know him well, but I loved his avatars and signatures whenever I saw him post. I...

Damn. I didn't know him well, but I loved his avatars and signatures whenever I saw him post. I remember him as Tav and Superbia the most. I can't recall if I ever role-played with him. But I'm sorry to hear of his passing. Rest in peace, Tav/Superbia.
  6. KingdomKey

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Hi! I know it's been awhile since I've been on here! I wanted to know why you can't private message yourself anymore? I was looking for a safe and secure place to put my thoughts down, but when I tried to do that, it said you can't start a conversation with yourself. 😞 I'm usually not the type...
  7. KingdomKey

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Impressions Kingdom Hearts 4 - I'm really excited to see we're able to explore the Quadratum world in particular because, I felt let down back in Kingdom Hearts three when we didn't get to. Especially as it was being used as the cover art of Kingdom Hearts three. And it was only meant as a...
  8. KingdomKey

I felt nostalgic and decided to hop on here for old times sake. Life update: I'm nearing my...

I felt nostalgic and decided to hop on here for old times sake. Life update: I'm nearing my thirty's. It won't be till next year before I leave my twenties behind, but damn. I didn't expect myself to be concerned about household appliances this late in life. Or starting a new path/chapter in...
  9. KingdomKey

Which way is the right way?

Which way is the right way?
  10. KingdomKey

I miss the graphic shops on KHI. That is all.

I miss the graphic shops on KHI. That is all.
  11. KingdomKey

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I was wondering why we can't send private messages to ourselves any more? (I know that sounds odd. I usually sent myself stuff that was important because, I frequent the forum a lot in the old days. :LOL:) Is it because of the new forum software?
  12. KingdomKey

Honestly, no. I really do like Roxas. However, I haven't ever really thought about what he...

Honestly, no. I really do like Roxas. However, I haven't ever really thought about what he could, or was doing to help Sora through out the series. I've actually been thinking about Verum Rex recently, and if that could become a real game. Even if it's based off FF13 Versus. I know Nomura says...
  13. KingdomKey

I'm ready for Halloween. 👻🎃🕸

I'm ready for Halloween. 👻🎃🕸
  14. KingdomKey

I one hundred percent understand! I hope the games continue to expand on the lore. And perhaps...

I one hundred percent understand! I hope the games continue to expand on the lore. And perhaps, give more characters time to shine outside of the main trio aka SRK. I'm sure in a similar fashion, I'll continue to play other games till I'm old and grey. Nope! I've never had good internet to play...
  15. KingdomKey

Speaking of multiplayer games, do you plan on playing more Kingdom Hearts game in the future? I...

Speaking of multiplayer games, do you plan on playing more Kingdom Hearts game in the future? I won't deny it'd be awesome to see multiplayer expanded upon in Kingdom Hearts, but I probably play it. Mostly because Kingdom Hearts 3 was it for me. lol. Did you ever watch the Spy Kids movies? I...
Back