• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingdomkey96
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i dotn know of any thats been shut down, im trying to find ones thats still open.

me and my friend found these so far:

Manga sites:
    Manga Fox: Read Free Manga Online!
    mangaoverload.com
    ourmanga.com
    StopTazmo Manga Community! - Powered by vBulletin
    List of Free Manga
    mangastream.com
    If you need to know which final fantasy's you should play, I'm your man XD

the first one is okay gameplaywise, setting up for the whole series, but it doesnt hold a candle to some of the later ones, considering the main characters are all super bland, none of them even speak once the whole game. As for the second one, it brought final fantasy back with the same gameplay from the first, with a new unique leveling system and a fairly interesting story, a decent game.

But if you really want to jump into where final fantasy shines, the ones that stand out from the rest, 7, 8, and 9 are the best ones. They are all on playstation store for $9.99 a piece.

7 was very good, some call it the best. It was the first 3d FF(although the graphics kind of... well honestly they blow hardcore, but it was amazing for its time), and it spanned 3 discs to tell the whole story, with probably a good 50-80 hours of gameplay depending on how you play. Story was top- notch, with probably the most renowned villain ever- Sephiroth, it was a story of identity, with tons of plot twists. There is so much going on and its so crazy, its undescribable ^^

8 was very underrated for some reason, but lately i've been hearing a lot more people talk about how they like it. It had one of the best stories in my opinion, it was just the gameplay seemed to be rough for some to get into, but give it a chance and you'll pick it up fine. In 8 you play as Squall, a loner who pushes everyone away, until Rinoa makes her way into his life and begins to slowly change him, as a war begins to ensue around them. It's pretty intense.

and with 9, it mixes the best of old with the best of the new, with one of the best battle systems in final fantasy to date, and a huge story as expansive as seven with more huge plot twists and a great cast of characters. it was very original and im not sure ive ever seen a game top its story.

Apart from those, FF Tactics: The War of the Lions and FF13 were really good too, 13 being the best since 9 in my opinion, but not better than. And Tactics has the best war story ive seen in any game ever, and although it is mostly a standard tactical game, the story just jerks at my heart everytime i think about the friendships, the betrayals, and the many things that happened to Ramza as he went through the zodiac brave story. It was originally for ps1, and it is also on the playstation store for $9.99, but the psp remake is superior, trust me.

sorry for my mega long explanation, i got excited, hahaha
    thanks glad to be back ya know it was so funny because i was in mid conversation witrh you and all of the sudden i see a message that says youre banned i wanted to jerk my computer out of its sockets and throw it halfway to china i was so upset lol
    Rpg's are my absolute favorite, and fighting games are really fun too, I want super street fighter 4 still, haha. But kh, ff, and almost all square enix games are on my list of great games
    Yeah I heard the second one will have online too so that'll be cool. Hmm, I wonder if there is a demo for either of them on psn? So what kind of games do you generally like?
    uns is pretty good but the second one is coming out pretty soon so you should wait to buy that(if you plan to).i love the full up and down battles that there are in uns.
    cool, I love the home, good time killer, haha
    how is ultimate ninja storm, been meaning to try that? And I have several too. The systems I have are My DS, PSP, PS3, and my Wii, so I understand the difficulty of getting games for several systems. many of mine are acquired waiting on christmas or my bday, because im always broke, I can only buy games here and there. right now I have $12 on birth by sleep, and hopefully I can pay it off before it comes out.
    yeah we can chill on the playstation home.
    i have cod:waw,ultimateninja storm and nedd for speed shift.i have many consoles so i have only a small collection of games for each :(
    Well, I've played alot more games that my friend has, don't know if you have any of them, I played his mw2, I beat his killzone2, and im borrowing his little big planet. and even if we cant play games together, we could chill on the playstation home
    Haha, alright. I'm only on a couple times a week or so most of the time, because I don't have internet at home.
    I have Final Fantasy 13, Uncharted 1&2, Blazblu Calamity Trigger, Heavy Rain, Eternal Sonata, and Infamous. I got the platinum trophy on Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain XD. What games do you have?
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back