• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kingdomkeylight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kingdomkeylight

"Night of the Decedents" Remake when lol. Hope all has been well man.

"Night of the Decedents" Remake when lol. Hope all has been well man.
  2. Kingdomkeylight

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

*Drops dead after reading most of the rp.* Damn you guys have come a long way. Its really impressive, and honestly I think its just right that this will probably be the last standing successful rp on KHI. You are all awesome that is all.
  3. Kingdomkeylight

Hey, this is probably going to come off strange, hell I don't even know if you remember. Yet I...

Hey, this is probably going to come off strange, hell I don't even know if you remember. Yet I want to say you were right in what you had to tell me about the failure of the reboot of 2017 Fragments. Just cause I was none stop working for the military was not a valid excuse not to try to help a...
  4. Kingdomkeylight

Still hard at work, I see.

Still hard at work, I see.
  5. Kingdomkeylight

Well, and alive a lot has indeed happen since we last spoke. Yet lets talk more about you gimme...

Well, and alive a lot has indeed happen since we last spoke. Yet lets talk more about you gimme some goodie news of your life x3.
  6. Kingdomkeylight

Its been a century it feels but hope all is well x3.

Its been a century it feels but hope all is well x3.
  7. Kingdomkeylight

Hey been doing well working on writing and stuff how about you x3?

Hey been doing well working on writing and stuff how about you x3?
  8. Kingdomkeylight

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

To think this is where I got my beginning yearning in writing, and oh dear was my original writing style atrocious. I owe it to many more experienced, and fellow newbies for putting up with me back then. Though now that I look back it may have been bad spelling, and grammar along with numerous...
  9. Kingdomkeylight

Hey dont know if you will comeback to ever see this but i am sorry for ditching you like i did...

Hey dont know if you will comeback to ever see this but i am sorry for ditching you like i did in the other site your a great rper and you did not deserve that. I am sad that i burned that bridge but accept it was my fault hope your doing well wherever you are
  10. Kingdomkeylight

Gosh i miss you you were fun hope alls been well wherever you are now.

Gosh i miss you you were fun hope alls been well wherever you are now.
  11. Kingdomkeylight

Hey I no it's a little to late to catch up but i wish all th eluck to you and miss my chatty...

Hey I no it's a little to late to catch up but i wish all th eluck to you and miss my chatty buddy hope the world of your experiences going forward
  12. Kingdomkeylight

Hope you found your true calling in writing somewhere more kind'

Hope you found your true calling in writing somewhere more kind'
  13. Kingdomkeylight

The Aeronaut Society Writers Group

"We are not what you would call a military branch that upholds the laws of a central power. Nor are we a mercenary group for hire. We are simply a society that aims to protect fellow Wielders from those who would abuse them." ~Marcus Florentine~ Wielders A human who has the unnatural ability...
  14. Kingdomkeylight

Fanfiction ► Megaman Soul: We Stand Alone(A kingdomkeylight FanFiction)

XD yep yep. Glad you like it, and surprisingly here is the next chapter.
  15. Kingdomkeylight

Fanfiction ► Megaman Soul: We Stand Alone(A kingdomkeylight FanFiction)

FOREWARNING SCARY WOMAN Wow only took me forever to decide how I wanted this scene to play out XD. Even sadder part is I am already half way done with chapter five which I just started a few hours ago da hell XD.
Back