• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingdomofHearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► d r i f t i n g

its pretty good the only thing wrong i found was spelling XD
  2. K

Fanfiction ► <^> Two Minute Horror Collection <^>

they are pretty good though the last one wasn't all that spooky or anything should done something going off of that one guy seeing the womans face and no one else being able to XD
  3. K

~ The Elie Fanclub ~

For those who like/love Elie (from RaveMaster/Groove Adventure Rave) are welcome. this is one of my favorite animes and has IMO the hottest/cutest female in anime in it Elie. all are welcome
  4. K

Fighting Riku for the fourth time

try using the jafar card he can't break your cards as long as you constantly attack i beat him at about level 39 or so save your 0 cards and use them when he does a sleight and try to dodge the dark firaga if your behind him it won't hit you and i cant think of anthing else at the moment
  5. K

The Altered Ones (retry)

There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman/swordsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments are performed to create living...
  6. K

Hottest/Cutest anime female

i was just curious who you guys thought was the hottest/cutest anime female is. IMO its Elie from Rave Master (Groove Adventure Rave)
  7. K

The Altered ones

kinda bored and randomly got this idea There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments...
  8. K

Organization 13's Heartless

I know about Xemnas and his heartless and stuff but what about the other 12 members do they have there bodies or did they change into something we already killed sorry if this has already been done i was just curious
  9. K

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie

anyone seen this anime it has plenty of fan service but still an interesting plot
  10. K

Sephiroth VS Shinobi

who do u think would win Sephiroth vs any ninja/shinobi from any show or game?
  11. K

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

hey Kairi has gotta keep Sora in check somehow
  12. K

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

someone no like Kairi havin a keyblade i have no problem w/ it
  13. K

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

they at least could have put like a mini boss as the 1000th enemy or something to that affect because even on proud mode that battle was way to easy
  14. K

Tifa Confirmed?!

TIFA ROX lol
  15. K

Tifa Confirmed?!

i agree but the only thing we can do is wait and see
Back