• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kingsoraful

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Couldn't be more hyped for this. I imagine we're gonna get a trailer at E3 during SE panel.
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

So let me get this straight I was straight up called a bunch of names and criticized literally daily and the total gameplay time for this person was over 35 hours and he himself said that it could take 30 hrs.Interesting, what happened to those massive worlds I was being accused of thinking...
  3. K

That contradicts Nomura outright saying that we only visit Disney Worlds 1 time. Any chance anyone has asked about the length of the game? Although it could be similar to the sequence in EOW in KH where you revisit the worlds technically once only to unlock the path to the final battle. I have...
  4. K

TruestSyn doesn't know the definition of an opinion. Don't waste your time. He'll just keep on correcting you with his "evidence" Except LOD was about an hour and a half long. Cutscenes for that world alone were 30 minutes long and that was just the first trip.
  5. K

Delete this post, it was postted twice.
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts III Japanese Back cover. Game is 40 GB

Keeps with the tradition of CGI Sora. Game is 40 GB that’s nice. Doesn’t look that way from the amount of worlds confirmed but maybe there’s some that are hidden. Like a Disney world or 2 original worlds.
  7. K

Well first of all you could not be more wrong. I absolutely will adore KH3. This is my favorite video game series, I literally have purchased every single collection for this series because I want to support this franchise. I love the characters, the story, the Disney aspect and hopefully the FF...
  8. K

People can still be disappointed for a game that took over 5 years has the least amount of worlds in the numerical series when it should be the opposite especially with the power of the PS4 and that is what many expected from June 2013 when the game was first announced. And one of those worlds...
  9. K

Dude you haven't played the game or anything so you literally cannot say any of these things. So take your crap somewhere else. And what wow you're willing to spend $550 on a game and system congratulations to you. I already have a PS4 Pro so I have zero interest in getting a reskin PS4 Pro...
  10. K

Are you gonna look really silly for hyping up this game and when you get it find out the world size isn't as big as you're claiming they are. i mean you honestly think each world is gonna take 3-4 hrs? Keep dreaming that dream, 1.5 to 2 hrs is my prediction tops.
  11. K

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

There's one more trailer coming out and multiple announcements according to the tweets from Nomura. Hopefully it's a final Disney World and FF characters bbeing announced.
  12. K

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

I could see Nomura saying that there's at least one more Disney World or two and will be revealed in January closer to launch. Something just tells me he'll reveal if this is it or if there's more at JF along with FF characters
  13. K

Nomura is gonna be interviewed at JF, so there has to be something coming, where it's confirmation that this is it or vague teasing that there's more world/worlds, but they won't be revealed till the new year or be kept a secret till launch. We justt have to wait and see.
  14. K

Literally more than a month left before release. And JF is this weekend. All we can do now is hope Nomura gets interviewed and gives us clear answers. If he confirms it's this then it's this however if he teases there's more there's definitely still more.
  15. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation That is not true and there's still Jump Festa. They could easily reveal something there including renders of a new world and lets not forget Nomura's interviews there. Hopefully they ask him if we've seen all the Disney Worlds...
Back