• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kinxsonic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kinxsonic

News ► Madison Davenport (Nameless Star) recently recorded voice over for an unspecified project

It will be scheduled for October and then get delayed to November :sneaky:
  2. kinxsonic

SPOILER About Xigbar

i wish Nomura explained what does it mean to be half Xehanort. In KH3, most of OrgXIII betray him even though they were half (or a little bit more? no one knows) Xehanort. I know Nomura said he had trouble writing KH3 but this is really an important point, because if MX had control over them, he...
  3. kinxsonic

Does anybody recognize this boot?

I tried adjusting the contrast ( I know nothing about adjusting picture lighting and what not, I'm sorry in advance) and if you notice there and some silver decoration or whatever, and the other picture shows a belt on the top part of the boot. and it doesn't match Dark Riku's or any of the...
  4. kinxsonic

Does anybody recognize this boot?

I was rewatching the keyblade graveyard cutscenes and noticed this. I looked through the character models in the game to see who it is, but didn't find any match. maybe the person who made this part did it by mistake and they'll fix it later with the dlc. Here is the video link to this...
  5. kinxsonic

So, in KH3D, is the final world...

I know this is very old but could you please update this post with new pictures?:biggrin:
  6. kinxsonic

News ► Version 1.02 Patch released for KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2

Would you kindly make a thread about all the contradictions you found in 0.2?
  7. kinxsonic

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06R_CRxgn28
  8. kinxsonic

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

so thats why they decided to delayed the story update of KHUX to january
  9. kinxsonic

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots Show Off Unreal Engine 4

Thats what's wrong with her hair. Can't you see it?
  10. kinxsonic

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots Show Off Unreal Engine 4

I cant believe they released the trailer with her hair looking like that. I hope they fix this :frown:
  11. kinxsonic

Smartest Version of Sora?

and it's definitely isn't saying that he isn't so...lol
  12. kinxsonic

Is Xehanort compassionist? well, I guess so? since he took Ven to DI to rest in peace after what he did to him.
  13. kinxsonic

I think Sora rely on his heart WAYYY more than his brains, so I never thought that he is smart ever...
Back