• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kiwi +

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kiwi +

↓ I agree with Dari down there. I quite want to catch up with you as well! To think we last...

↓ I agree with Dari down there. I quite want to catch up with you as well! To think we last talked fully was when Durarara!! was being broadcast on Adult Swim in 2011. Then those random snippets afterwards when I popped in. If and when you decide to open that time capsule that you mentioned is...
  2. Kiwi +

Looks like everyone I used to chat on here with is long gone. Years gone it looks like. I see...

Looks like everyone I used to chat on here with is long gone. Years gone it looks like. I see you are still hanging in there. I hope you are doing well Mac! I think the last time we talked was on speaker on the PS4 like five years ago. I seen you on the PS5. I want to get mine in the coming...
  3. Kiwi +

I don't know if you'll ever see this, but if you do, I hope you are doing great Zaria! I know I...

I don't know if you'll ever see this, but if you do, I hope you are doing great Zaria! I know I disappeared years ago and now you have as well, but I just wanted to leave you a message if and whenever you came back and saw this. Random message I know, but I must have felt nostalgic or something...
  4. Kiwi +

Ah it's nice to hear from you! Thanks for replying back. I thought no one would end up replying...

Ah it's nice to hear from you! Thanks for replying back. I thought no one would end up replying to my 8-9 year old messages and seems like you were the only one lol. Looks like a lot of friends on here stopped coming on and flew the coop and never looked back. Though not surprising I suppose...
  5. Kiwi +

You probably won't respond to this, but if you do, I hope all is going marvelous Cecily! Or as...

You probably won't respond to this, but if you do, I hope all is going marvelous Cecily! Or as well as things can go in these bleh times. I have the need to reply to these 8+ year messages so don't mind me if you don't want to reply haha. If anything, I wanted to ask a higher up's advice about...
  6. Kiwi +

Reetta you are on the PS5 kinda. If you ever come back on here for some reason, well I wanted to...

Reetta you are on the PS5 kinda. If you ever come back on here for some reason, well I wanted to leave no stone unturned. I have to reply to these eight year old messages! Reminder to myself. If I never got back to you elsewhere and you see this, add my Discord if you have one. It's on my signature.
  7. Kiwi +

Hello Sephy! Obviously this suuuper overdue. Eight years in fact! I know I sent you messages on...

Hello Sephy! Obviously this suuuper overdue. Eight years in fact! I know I sent you messages on the PS4 years ago about advice for KHIIFM critical mode and that was the last time we talked. Time goes by so fast it seems. I recently started lurking again and now I felt the need to reply to...
  8. Kiwi +

Welp, you'll probably never respond to this but sending this for posterity's sake lol...

Welp, you'll probably never respond to this but sending this for posterity's sake lol. Solidarity with Asa. Respect!
  9. Kiwi +

I don't know if you got my message on the PS4 but I can send something here also! Albeit, I'm...

I don't know if you got my message on the PS4 but I can send something here also! Albeit, I'm replying to an eight year old vm like everyone else I never replied to heh. I hope all is wonderful Zephyr! I been lurking about somewhat and I looking back at the Mario Kart thread, I sure miss those...
  10. Kiwi +

Yo! If you ever get around to getting that Switch, you know where to find Ova and me. Oh and yes...

Yo! If you ever get around to getting that Switch, you know where to find Ova and me. Oh and yes I know I'm responding to a nine year old message, but playing MK7 on here with its members made me lurk again. Later!
  11. Kiwi +

Haha, looks like I am going to keep repeating myself. This is also eight years later! Sorry I...

Haha, looks like I am going to keep repeating myself. This is also eight years later! Sorry I never responded to you back, KK... Seems like a lot of our same friend group packed it up and never looked back. Or at least went on an extremely long vacation. I suppose that's life, huh? Anywho, I...
  12. Kiwi +

Watson, looks like you are gone as well. Hm, I suppose if you ever came back, then it would...

Watson, looks like you are gone as well. Hm, I suppose if you ever came back, then it would surely please me to catch up. Well, Discord is in my signature. If you have it, feel free to add me. I hope you are doing well, friend! :'D
  13. Kiwi +

Um, this is about eight years late, but better late then never right? Heh... If you ever see...

Um, this is about eight years late, but better late then never right? Heh... If you ever see this Anni, I hope you are doing well in life and I hope you are still the awesome person I talked to all those years ago! <3 Ah, if you see this perchance, and if you have a Discord then feel free to add...
  14. Kiwi +

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 23 posted) Haha, I haven't been on in a few days, thanks to other distractions. I'm glad I popped in to find a new chapter from you! This time really wasn't a long wait, really. Other times it seemed longer. xD As I don't know most of these FF...
  15. Kiwi +

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 22 posted) Ah, thank you Seph! <3 This was quite nice of you to inform us readers that quite don't know about Beatrix to get the premise of her character. Going the extra mile, I quite enjoy it. :D I hope you do this other times just in case we...
Back