• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KNightof5orrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KNightof5orrow

Hey Sexual White Chololate!

2. KNightof5orrow

Nintendo eShop KH3D Demo Impressions

Just finished the demo for the first time. This is the only 3DS game that I actually like having the 3D on for more than a minute or too. Demo was really short, but gave me enough of a taste to know I can't wait for this game. Flowmotion seems like it is going to be fun as hell and just from...
  3. KNightof5orrow

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Richard Epcar has just confirmed that he shall be reprising the rolls of Ansem/Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts DDD!
  4. KNightof5orrow

My iPhone wallpapers!

Here's the first one I've made. I think that it came out pretty well.
  5. KNightof5orrow

My suckish attempt to make sigs.

Just fooling around in gimp. Nothing to special, still really amateurish.
  6. KNightof5orrow

Dragon Maleficent

I love that analogy. Dragon Form is like her Super Saiyan mode.
  7. KNightof5orrow

Help/Support ► I'm pretty much like a kawaii Dr. Phil

Sexual White Chocolate Swag. Always giving such good advice.
  8. KNightof5orrow

Help/Support ► I'm pretty much like a kawaii Dr. Phil

OMG. That is such a good idea. Steve, you should collaborate with Chocolate on this. You two are like the guru's of advice.
  9. KNightof5orrow

South Park: The Video Game.

First South Park: The Game Details Emerge | GamersMint Seems like a very interesting game. Can't wait to see more of it.
  10. KNightof5orrow

Would anybody be interested in a DBZ roleplay?

I really don't remember there being a Dragon Ball roleplay, and I have a few Ideas for one, but was wondering if anybody would be interested in one.
  11. KNightof5orrow

So Xehanort just so happened to have the same hairstyle as Terra?

Yep. Young Master Xehanort was the one who left. They made it plainly obvious in BBS.
  12. KNightof5orrow

An Interview with KHI's Very own, Oberon!

Yeah I don't know how to do the box like the other interviews, anyways, here we are! Hello There Oberon. Hey Knight. =) Why don’t you introduce yourself to the KHI community? Sure thing. Well, not sure what all to say. I'm a licensed badass... okay no. ): I've been a member here since 2005...
Back