• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kristi-swat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Trailer Addict Support Group

Yeap I saw all of it
  2. K

Trailer Addict Support Group

I think it probably has some close to end cutscenes included (as always)
  3. K

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

where did you read that there will be 2 DR updates? afaik there will be only 1 :/
  4. K

In the fan translation it was that the darknesses are already inside MoM and the 6. The only change made by the official translation is that they are not yet inside but will be eventually once darkness grows inside them.
  5. K

Well the end of report 12 is more a foreshadowing of events to come, what he expects to happen. The part where he describes what happened at the end of the daybreak town doesn't really go according to the final chapter of UX. So I'm not trying to say that he is lying on his reports, but maybe he...
  6. K

so chirithy says the heart will melt. I assume this to be merging and not reincarnation. the dialogue with brain and luxu didn't make it more clear :/
  7. K

waiting for you to save us :D I need to do a 1:1 comparison between Goldpanner's translation and the official one.
  8. K

KHUX ► The Book of Prophecies

I was rewatching BC today and the war was in every BoP. The lost page says about the traitor being the one who bears the sigil. Now this still leaves open the part of Unchained, if it was described in every BoP :/ the one Ava gave to Blaine seems to have had a more complete description.
  9. K

There should be 7 darknesses lying around if that was the case.
  10. K

It is true that it can be a misinterpretation of the foretellers. In the chess conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus, X quotes the same line as the last passage of BoP and regards it as “the future has already been written”. I hope it is clarified in future games :/
  11. K

This question/dilemma has bothered me for quite some time. I have had various hypothesis as to what can be the answer. So, in X/BC we learn that the war is foretold in the last page of the book. Now that begs the question: if the war is in the last page of the book, how come Brain has a BoP...
  12. K

Report 12 though says that he passed the keyblade and NOW that he is keybladeless he will start body hopping. It’s quite fair currently to also assume the reports aren’t truthful:/
  13. K

To me it can't be Brain who got No Name if he jumped to the future, because the eye would not have seen anything that happened from the destruction of DBT until when Brain appears in Scala. And since it is heavily hinted/implied that the book contained info about Brain's arrival, it is logical...
  14. K

That’s what I said to a friend yesterday. I feel like there are too many plot points, scattered in too many time periods to wrap them up decently and coherently in future games :/
  15. K

you need only 30 seconds for that :p
Back