• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Krono

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Singing in Atlantica

I loved Atlantica because of the singing parts! Actually, Atlantica was one of the worlds I wanted to go to really badly in KH2. There were some parts where I would get bads because I couldn't stop laughing at it.
  2. K

port royal

Well, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I wasn't really a big fan of the movie. It was still a pretty fun world.
  3. K

Where did you get Final Form?

I never got it at all. It was quite annoying, I really wanted it!
  4. K

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

I like Roxas more. I mean, I like Sora, but I had more time to like Roxas. All that time of trying to figure out who he was and stuff, and with Sora, he was already in the game. By the time KHII came out, I was already more attatched to Roxas, so...yeah...
  5. K

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

I felt really bad for Roxas through the whole game. I was always waiting to hear something about him again. That line about him not being meant to exist made me feel incredibly sad. Roxas' story was depressing. When I was playing the beginning, I didn't want Sora to come back. When he went...
  6. K

Was anyone else as disappointed with the 1K heartless battle as I was?

I thought is was a pretty fun battle. I do agree though, they could have made it more difficult.
  7. K

"Official I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 Thread"

I beat it tonight! I don't know my exact time, but it was around 30 hours.
  8. K

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

I haven't done anything as exciting as some of you. I just sit at home and watch stuff for it on the computer. And when I am not near anything that could have to do with KH I talk about it and annoy people. I plan on goign to game stores and seeing if I can have any of the pretty posters...
  9. K

PROVED: H.Bast., TwilightT and D.Isles = same world

Yeah, they really don' look like they'd be connected. The only thing I could see what you're saying about it the first picture and Twilight Town. The houses look sorta lke the ones in TT. But houses can look similar in different places, so they probably aren't.
  10. K

Hades Cup

Yeah, level wise you should be in the late 50's or 60.
  11. K

Hades Cup

That's because Hades Cup is availible after you seal the keyhole to Hollow Bastion. So when you go back to Hollow Bastion, you'll seal the keyhole. Then you can participate in Hades Cup.
  12. K

Stupid or creepy music

The Hollow Bastion music serious creeps me out. It's freaky! And I hated the Deep Jungle and Atlantic music.........though I hate everything about those two places.
  13. K

What if

I'd probably die once on purpose. He's too cool to beat up. I'll just run around and try to dodge his attacks. I did that in KH with Cloud. I let him kill me on purpose. But if I have to beat him up to comtinue the game, I'll have to fight him.
  14. K

Anything in Kingdom Hearts creep you out?

And when you fight Ursula the second time it freaks me out. She sucks you into her mouth and then blows you out if you are swimming too close to her.
  15. K

What is the most amazing move in CoM?

My favorites were Trinity Limit and Dark Aura. Tinity Limit looks way cooler in KH, but it's still cool in CoM.
Back