• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KrytenKoro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Triple Wielding or Quadruple Wielding?

I'm not clear on why Roxas and Xion wouldn't be able to provide Keyblades the way Sora did. Sora started out using Riku's Keyblade, which he could only wield due to Ventus's influence, but he became attuned to it, very similar to how Roxas and Xion began growing their own hearts and became...
  2. K

Is it easy to 100% complete KH3D?

It took me two years to max all the affinities and get all the special portals. I *finally* started on my Critical Mode playthrough a few months ago. I threw so gotdang many balloons while waiting for stoplights, taking long car trips, sleeping, etc. I deeply, deeply don't want that system in...
  3. K

Any sort of Ultimania for BBSFM?

Does anyone know if there is any sort of Ultimania or Ultimania-like source for BBSFM, covering the new additions? I'm specifically interested in if there are official names for Xehanort, No Heart, Armor of the Master, and Vanitas Remnant's techniques. If there's not an Ultimania, is this...
  4. K

Why didn't Riku use his own keyblade vs Roxas?

Just making a few quick notes here: The Ultimania states pretty explicitly that the Soul Eater is the vessel for Riku's keyblade, and Nomura says pretty clearly that Keyblades "don't appear out of nowhere". The implication of that is very clearly "the Soul Eater was turning into the Way to the...
  5. K

News ► Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura Finally Surfaces!

Would you happen to have a link to the "Unbirth" usages? That would be important to note if we can verify it.
  6. K

News ► Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura Finally Surfaces!

Just wanted to put it out there that the Dengeki interview spells out the name "Dark Seeker" (not Seeker of Darkness) in English. Not even in katakana, in English. So, just a minor correction to the translation.
  7. K

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Here's the screen.
  8. K

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Yeah...I know the guy, he knew I wasn't preordering the game there, and I took a picture of the actual computer screen (which I will post as soon as I get home). He also told me that Gamestop calling it a "Collector's Edition" was just due to the AR cards, and not any special features...so I'm...
  9. K

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

According to Gamestop, these are NOT Preorder Bonuses, and are just bundled with the game. I'll upload the picture later, but the game is listed in Gamestop's server as "KINGDOM HEARTS 3D CE WITH AR CARDS", and it is only called "CE" because it contains the AR Cards. There is no "non-CE"...
  10. K

Nomura Interview in Famitsu Translated!

How come the Rare Spirits's names keep being translated so oddly? Kingdanyan Kumada Dai-circus (pun on the Kenoshita Dai Circus) Nekuboy/Nekubboi
  11. K

KH3D in VJump with New Dream Eaters and Screens!

As a rough translation, its name could mean "Bear-da Bigcircus". Honestly the double "da" are weird.
  12. K

KH3D in VJump with New Dream Eaters and Screens!

The Kingdanyan, Kumada Daisaakasu, and Nekubboi are three AR card Dream Eaters. If I am reading it correctly, they're the ones that come with the special 3DS. The Nekubboi is a special Hebi Tokage, I believe.
  13. K

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

They contradict what you believe about the story. Even the Lingering Sentiment fight in KHII was eventually proven canon. If the Mysterious Figure appears before the final battle at KG (as it does according to the completely unlocked gameplay), then it's just as canon as any other optional...
  14. K

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

In all honesty, there is never reason to believe ''anything'' is noncanon in these games. Sora clearing the Hades Cup was mentioned in KHII and Days, Kurt Zisa was referenced as a memory of Sora in Xion's third form, and Nomura explicitly said that Unknown was canon before BbS even came out in...
  15. K

BBSfm site update

Haven't we known about this for a while, though?
Back