• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kumagaro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

FF Cameos in KH2

i wanna see terra from ffVI or paine from ffX-2...mabye gippal also
  2. K

certain proof 4 destiny islands

um no offense but isnt that common knowlage that we have know for a long time. it makes you seem like a noob
  3. K

steam boat willie?

...i have the urge to harpoon a whale now...that aside imbd is int correct like 60% of the time
  4. K

steam boat willie?

um were you being sarcastic cause there is like 500 topics on bhk's name
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts: Lucky to be good

i find it only your opinion i personally liked ffx2 as well as full metal alchimest
  6. K

Will there be Castle Oblivian in KH2?

mabye when he gained his memories he lost his clothing.."to gain something you must lose something" sorry if the qoute is wrong havnt played in a while
  7. K

mabye you awaken from the pod and the opening will be like the first kingdom hearts inside a dream...then it will show a cutscene of them leaving most likly i think
  8. K

I havnt seen that picture yet do you have a link by anychance?
  9. K

check this out!

yeah, it is just a guess, but none the less it seems like it is possible. I mean nobody really knows anything much yet.
  10. K

Where did Pluto go?

at the end of kingdom hearts/ opening of C.O.M. you see him untill the night part then he isnt inside the castle but donald and gofey(?) are so does he just continue running away.
  11. K

Organazation payback

That woud be cool to see them in 3-d. Also I could fight them without those stupid cards I hated it.
  12. K

Namine...

this si just my opinion. But couldn't it be possible that riku and namine were planing on creating a sora replica sorta like the riku replica and that is the bhk...just a thought.
Back