• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by kuraudoVII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kuraudoVII

Welp, it's been a while...

So, um, it's...it's been a while since I posted on here...so long that I hadn't even realized that it was well over the day that I first logged onto this website two years ago. I haven't been on here for a while due to having a lot of issues IRL that I've been dealing with. To put it as...
  2. kuraudoVII

Scenario: How do you want the events of the world to play out

So, we've had our questions over what world is going to be featured in Kingdom Hearts III, characters from both the Disney and Square Enix sides of the crossover that we want to appear, boss fights that we want to have, etc. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it would...
  3. kuraudoVII

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread I second this motion. We already lost out on James Earl Jones voicing Aqua. We can't let this chance pass us by again! OK, in all seriousness, it sucks that there's probably going to be a strike. I just hope that if it...
  4. kuraudoVII

Fantasy Sci-Fi Story I Wrote in College

I started writing this story several months before I turned twenty while still attending community college. I want to say that it was back in early 2011 (man, I'm feeling old, already). I wrote the beginning chapter during two of my most boring classes that semester as a way to pass the time...
  5. kuraudoVII

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I wouldn't mind seeing the Marketplace again, but only if they decide to revamp it a bit and make the layout interesting and fun to explore. Also, they really need to make sure that there are NPC's in there this time around...
  6. kuraudoVII

Anime/Manga ► Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee): HEART IS AN AWESOME POWER!

Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee): by Hiroyuki Asada Tegami Bachi is a series that chronicles the tale of a boy born on the Day of the Flicker known as Lag Seeing. Lag is a boy born in Amberground, a world that is kept going by the power of a man made sun situated in the capital of Akatsuki. He...
  7. kuraudoVII

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I might have been to there maybe once before permanently moving from California to Florida. It's been a while, but now that you mention it, it does sound familiar... Holy crap, I almost forgot about that one, too! I used...
  8. kuraudoVII

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd think it had more to do with the fact that not many people really knew about the film or even remember that it was a thing. You mentioning it was the only reason I was able to bring forth the memory of watching the film...
  9. kuraudoVII

What Final Fantasy game did you beat first?

So, I finally manged to do what I've been putting off for the longest time: beat Final Fantasy VII. I picked the game up via emulation back when it wasn't financially feasible for me to play it through any other medium but only got up to the part where Cait Sith betrays you and you need to go to...
  10. kuraudoVII

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee Oh yeah, that's right. It was the other Jesse that spilled the beans that time! I completely forgot about that.
  11. kuraudoVII

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee ^ I'm sure he will. IIRC, the only time in recent memory where he didn't blab first was when Dream Drop Distance was being localized (I think that particular honor went to Braig/Xigbar's VA, James Patrick Stuart).
  12. kuraudoVII

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? That's been bothering me for quite some time now. Her not even having a boss battle cemented the fact that she was completely worthless in Kingdom Hearts II aside from delivering one hell of an evil laugh in Disney Castle...
  13. kuraudoVII

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

I didn't see a thread pertaining to this, though if there is, I apologize for not noticing sooner. Anyway, thought you guys might like to see this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night This is essentially one big love letter from IGA to those of us that...
  14. kuraudoVII

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? SNL would like to have a word with you. :P In all seriousness, I do admit that I rarely ever hear people mention that section of Bambi, but as Swoosh mentioned, there are other moments from the latter half that are...
  15. kuraudoVII

It's Back! A New Episode Was Released!

So, about a month ago, RyuXander posted an update video for The Dissidia Project saying that he is finally ready to get back to continuing this series. Just a few days ago, they followed through by releasing a new episode after well over two years. Thought I'd post it here in case anyone was...