• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kurdistan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread Why don't they get the actors in the same room when recording VAs? It's obvious they're just brought in to read out their lines as quickly as possible. There's no energy in the voice work and it just sounds really cheesy...
  2. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy - What VAs do you want to see return for K Scott Glenn's portrayal of Stick im Daredevil had me wishing he'll voice Xehanort. He would be perfect for it, in my opinion.
  3. K

Could this work in the KH universe

Just wondering if this would work as in is it consistent with what we know about stuff from previous games, I'm still sort of confused about what Kingdom Hearts actually is so bear with me: Everyone is fighting over Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts destroyed/hearts set free whatever No more...
  4. K

Parents in KH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=HU5w4bJhtxA "my friend's dad bought us here on the boat" "but our parents don't let us come here alone till we are older" this part surprised me, didn't remember it before. One of the few references to parents. EDIT: ops forgot to add...
  5. K

Budget for the games

Does anyone know the amount that was spent on each game in the series? I have been looking all over and I can't find a thing regarding them.
  6. K

Romance in KH

I'm replaying COM and when Sora is on Destiny Islands, the trio Tidus Wakka and Selphie all state how Sora is completely in love with that girl and that they will leave them alone and stuff like that. Surely that means Sora at least knows what love is, in the romantic sense, and since the fake...
  7. K

Official Nintendo Magazine and KH3

I know it might be nothing but in 3-4 articles I read on the Official Nintendo Magazine website, they talk about KH3 and how it might come to a Nintendo console, I'm in a bit of a hurry now so I'll add links later on. On the review for KH3D, at the end, it says something like 'hopefully we will...
  8. K

After completing game, Riku in the World that Never Was, feels sleepy?!

But I have already beat the game with both charecters. this is happening after I finished the game, I beat the story with Sora first anyway so I did not see this until after I finished the game. does this mean I cant explore the world with Riku? :(
  9. K

After completing game, Riku in the World that Never Was, feels sleepy?!

When you try to go to another area of the map Riku suddenly says something like: Oh...no... Feeel.. soo..sleepy. then he just drops, each time you do it it says a different thing, and its accompanied by happy music. Has anybody else seen this?
  10. K

I know its been mentioned before buuut... would it not be *possible* to make a decent KH film

if it was cgi if it was not a retelling of ANY point of the game series if Nolan directed if it was a prequel to the whole series, based on The Keyblade War if it was daarrrrrrk and not childish but DID include Disney charecters in a much more adult fashion if they didnt try to shoehorn in...
  11. K

Death in Kingdom Hearts

Ok I will try to cut out the specifics. Die>heartless+nobody>both die> back into a person so how do you actually die in the KH universe, can you, has any character yet? the secret endings for the recent portable games seem to suggest you cannot die... Im new here so if I'm breaking any...
Back