• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kyuubi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Hades paradox cup, round 48

I go Tifa, Yuffie, Squall, Cloud.
  2. K

Valor>Master?

I like Master for the Magic. Of course Finale takes the cake.
  3. K

Peoples Levels

New game lvl17 Old game lvl99
  4. K

Kairi

5. K

Kairi

Yeah, and she doesn't have an oversized head anymore. Thoug yeah, Sora seems like he might still be a little embarrased to show his feelings. Yet, he cried like a pansy when he found out something.
  6. K

Tension Rising (the song played while fighting Twilight Thorn)

Or wehn listening to it, just click file, and "save media as"
  7. K

Your Prefered Drive Mode

Yeah, you haven't owned a heartless army till you hit a Triple Thundaga/Magnega from Final Form.
  8. K

Your Prefered Drive Mode

Yeah, so even with the fast drive consumption, you get to keep all drives longer after you level it. It rocks too, but its kinda TOO powerful.
  9. K

Your Prefered Drive Mode

I like final for the fact that you get 2 Drive Boosts when you level it up.
  10. K

How do nobodies have hearts?

I can't figure this one out.
  11. K

Let's make this game harder

How is it harder?
  12. K

Favorite form?

Maybe he just isn't that far yet, becuase what would he say about Master, and Finale?
  13. K

Anyone else feel like kh2 is missing something?

Yes, and that is to wrap up the story, even though it was wrapped up in a pretty lame way this time, but just a small letter, and last video to make a gateway for the 3rd to be made.
  14. K

Favorite form?

Though I guess Wisdom is my fav. because I was just sweepin enemies with Fira, and Thundara when I first got it.
  15. K

Favorite form?

I am on Proud now, and its still nearly invincible. I mean I never really had any problems with any regular enemies once I drive to any form, but Finale is just powerful thats all. I am not ragging on it or anything. Just forget about it.
Back