• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by laddyboy12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. laddyboy12

Music you'd like to hear rearranged for 0.2

Silent Forest was always a favorite of mine from BBS, a rearranged version would be great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJHfNwiF454
  2. laddyboy12

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

-KHI -KHDDD ​-KHII -KHBBS -KH Re Coded -KHDAYS -KH Re COM
  3. laddyboy12

How's everyone enjoying it?

Love the Final Mix version of KH2, but realized that I didn't like KH2 as a whole as much as I once thought I did. KH2 used to be my favorite game, but I dunno, after playing through KH1 and going straight into KH2 it just feels more...bland. Still like KH2, but not as much as I used to...
  4. laddyboy12

Kingdom Hearts 3 Companion App

Would you want to see a companion app for Kingdom Hearts 3 like games such as Fallout 4 are doing? And if so, what would you want the companion app to be able to do?
  5. laddyboy12

Brown Robe Theory

Ummm pretty sure MX was at Destiny Islands to catalyst the events of KH1, not to see the destruction of his home world. Hence why he was waiting there for Sora for like 9 years. Also, the reason he's hunched over is because he doesn't have a freaking body.
  6. laddyboy12

Which character do you not want to saved?

You read that right, with all of the characters Sora and the others have to save in KH3 which one would you rather be left unsaved? For instance, I really wouldn't mind if Roxas got left unsaved. Unpopular opinion I know, but I just find him really whiny and wouldn't mind if I never saw him...
  7. laddyboy12

Mark of Mastery Exam

K who else thinks that Aqua and Terra had it wayyyyyy easier for the MoM Exam?? All they had to do was hit some bubbles and then fight each other (which it seems like they did quite frequently already). Sora and Riku had to freaking go through multiple worlds fighting some of the biggest bosses...
  8. laddyboy12

Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm

What ever happened to KH Theatrhythm? I know that the creator of Theatrhythm said he might be interested in a KH version but that was like over a year ago. Any news since then?? Cuz I think KH Theatrhythm would be amazing.
  9. laddyboy12

Classic Command System or Command Deck?

https://youtu.be/MJyvB0Q0-WA?t=1m2s I think the biggest issue with the mixed system would be having good commands and good keyblade attacks thus making us gods in the game. So, if they mix it and find a way to make it balanced as well it'll be amazing.
  10. laddyboy12

Classic Command System or Command Deck?

Which command system do you think (or do you want) the Fragmentary Passage to have in 2.8? The classic command system or the command deck? Or would you rather see something new altogether?
  11. laddyboy12

Boss music for roxas?

When you fight Roxas in The World That Never Was "The Other Promise" plays. One of the reasons why I purposely keep the fight going on for a long time is just to hear that song. So good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9XljBWGrRQ
  12. laddyboy12

KH2.8 post credits - KH3 trailer or something unique?

Re: KH2.8 post credits-KH3 trailer or something unique. !!Major topic!! Has the language of sarcasm been lost to all???
  13. laddyboy12

KH2.8 post credits - KH3 trailer or something unique?

Re: KH2.8 post credits-KH3 trailer or something unique. !!Major topic!! I'd like to see a snippet from KH 2.9, which follows what exactly Ventus has been dreaming about while he's been napping
  14. laddyboy12

WHY BUNNIES WHY

Playing bbs on critical mode with Aqua got me like WHY U DO DIS TO MEH BUNNIES
  15. laddyboy12

The Lord of the Rolls

I don't know if you guys have tried the utter glory that is King's Hawaiian Rolls, but if you haven't toasted them with some butter then you have never lived. On that note, in your opinion, what brand of rolls deserves the title "The Lord of the Rolls?"
Back