• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
LadyScythe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Happy 4th! (forget that it's now the 5th)

The chapter has tons of twists to say the least.

Oh that sucks, sorry. =(
    Same to you, LadyScythe~ :D

Well, I'm doing alright. A little sad though, since it seems Smile has decided to leave KHI. ;~;
    Oops. that was my bad. >>;
    I accidentally posted the same VM multiple times.

But yeah, I don't particularly like the anime usually. I only watch the important fights from the manga, or important IchiHime scenes. ;)
    well, i don't watch the bleach anime all that much. i prefer to read the manga.
    The funniest part of it all is that Riku's Japanese VA voices the main male lead in the Japanese version of Ouran.
    Nah, we all know you're innocent LS.

Damn... rewatching that dark margin scene, i find it even MORE interesting that Aqua didn't even have a weapon when she saw ATW.
    Ouran was so perfect. <3333333333 And I love both the English and Japanese versions of the anime. ;3;
    Never saw the show, but I might do so soon. :) The manga is BRILLIANT. <333333333
    I'm doing splendid, aside from oathkeeperriku09. xD Just got into a manga series. It's rather old, but it's considered to be a masterpiece; Rurouni Kenshin.
    Yeah. I mean I guess it would help if I started outlining things ahead of time instead of just improvising.

I have started foreshadowing my stuff more though.

this made me laugh XD
    *sees oathkeeperriku09's VM* ... ookay then. >>;

*cough* how are you doing today, LadyScythe? :D
    Yea hopefully by the time I'm through with college I'll be much better at it.

Quite honestly, I think I'm a better concept writer than descriptive writer. I can think of great twists and original things to put in, but when it comes to describing it, sometimes I have trouble.
    Nice! I'll be checking out your stuff too of course =D

And once I wrap up a lot of these stories, I'm gonna start thinking about a brand new one... a longterm story that will involve Eraqus and Aqua and is probably unique among the many fanfictions of fanfiction.net

In these other stories, my writing style changes from chapter to chapter because my skills have developed over time, but in this one I hope to make it constant. I could edit all the stories, but right now I wanna focus on finishing them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back