• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Laine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well i mean wifi battling is definitely worth it but more ppl usually battle on ds system than pbr so i dunno u mite just want to save up for a dsi
    i guess general

soon = 10 years later lol

I KNOW!!!! im excited! its my first game i ever pre-ordered lol
    idk yet, im just going to a city, community whatever college first but i think im gonna study Korea

have u read it now? I wanna know what its about lol
    umm u do realize i won the pokemon tournament in KHI

and so far no one on KHI has defeated me in a battle...u can try but i sure hope ur not all talk
    yeah, maybe check out my classes for college :{O

Oh that sucks, u better start! What do u have to read
    you could always change ur security settings on ur computer i think... maybe it was just asking for ur WEP key which u can find out online
    you could always change ur security settings on ur computer i think... maybe it was just asking for ur WEP key which u can find out online
    YESSSSSSS they keep the same moves, their stats go up to their would be stats at level 100 also.

wat GMT are u in
    I wish I had to do that stuff =__= But eh I can do that in my own time, but I don't got any money to buy a book now.
    I'm pretty dandy atm. Any book recommendations btw?
    yea i got no problem.

no dude u dont have to raise ur pokemon to level 100, it automatically does that on a wifi battle
    I think thats a good thing lol

and hahaha yes, you have one layer, and I don't know why it wouldn't, but I don't think it does unless you have hair that goes down to your shoulders xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back