• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lamentation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Subbed cutscenes on youtube, and some battles

Yeah, I noticed that even without sub xD Watched the Riku vs Roxas scene too much xD
  2. L

spoiling

Yes, I will going to spoil myself. Because I already know I'm too weak not to see all the cutscenes. And because I'm scared of Aqua's English VA, so I must see her in Japanese so that I cannot say; "This game sucks, and Aqua sounds weird".
  3. L

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

The url isn't right. EDIT: Why the hell I see a smiley with Fag on it... fag
  4. L

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

I will watch all the videos, and probably laugh by ass of >:D No, just kidding x'D I won't do audition though. My English is not perfect + I learn English at school, not American :'D
  5. L

About TAV's ages...

Terra- 18 Aqua - 17 Ven: 15 That's what it is to me : D
  6. L

Who is Vanitas?

Vanitas... is a girl : D -Just kidding- BTW: Why the heck does everyone say: It's Riku, It's Sora, It's Ven, It's... Why can't he just be Vanitas? Just a boy/man no one ever saw before. And maaabby his VA is not Sora's, just one who sounds very much alike
  7. L

Vanitas and the Golden Eye

I like this one :lol: But he would really be a coward if he would not even show his real face.
  8. L

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

I feel the need to fly to Japan, And steal the poster. Just... Wow
  9. L

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) I.Can't.Stop.Laughing. AHAHAHAHAH
  10. L

Aqua much?

ahahahahah, boys and breasts. So. Damn. Sad :')
  11. L

Vanitas, Ven, and the Kingdom Key (A.K.A. VVKK)

Damn... That's actually possible O_O I hope it's something like that. I really like this one XD
  12. L

Vanitas + Ventus connection

Wait, Didn't Nomura said they have a connection?
  13. L

Vanitas + Ventus connection

I was just wondering: Which connection do you think Vanitas and Ventus have? I have a theory myself, but I want to hear yours as well (:
  14. L

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

AND HOW DID YOU GET THAT FUCKIN HOT BBS GAME O_O I WANNAAAA KNOOWWW. I'M SOOOO JEALOUUUUSSSSS.. I REAALY REALLY MEEEAAAN ITTTT OMFGGGG
  15. L

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDD
Back