• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lancer103

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

U Can Play As The BHK!

what clip was it that showed BHK as a playable character?
  2. L

BHK and other stuff

I don't understand why you guys (RMS devils) can't get the fact that maybe BhK is a new NEW character and not someone's clone or long lost brother or whatever.
  3. L

Kh2 Date Was Changed !!!!!!!!!!!!

is the kingdom hearts 2 official website still in japanese?
  4. L

Kh2 Date Was Changed !!!!!!!!!!!!

that would totally suck if it's moved to feb.
  5. L

Unofficial org. and nobody thread

well, how do u know they actually died, because they're NEO's and I don't know if it's possible that they can die.
  6. L

Oogie Boogie???????

Well, I think it would totally suck if a lot of the old villians came back as bosses. I think the whole point of a sequel would be to introuce new stuff.
  7. L

ä question

Re: ä question They're right, KH:COM introduces mainly Axel, Namine, and Diz, so in KH2 when they're shown you'll at least know some background info about them.
  8. L

ä question

Re: ä question They're right, KH:COM introduces mainly Axel, Namine, and Diz, so in KH2 when they're shown you'll at least know some background info about them.
  9. L

Furry Sora?

Well, since Simba was a summon spirit of Sora's, maybe when Simba sees Sora he'll like vaguely remember him and he'll tell the other lions not to attack him.
  10. L

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

wow, that's tough! um.............?
  11. L

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

he gets thunder
  12. L

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

he gets thunder
  13. L

Jack Sparrow in KH ?

hey, It is kinda suprising to see Jack Sparrow in KH2. How would the story unfold and everything. Especially the heartless and all, about a movie with real live people!
  14. L

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

what is the name of the boss who captured Pinocchio?
  15. L

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

snow white am i right?
Back