• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lanydx reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lanydx reborn

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Hopefully expand on this Yazora and Verum Rex plot line so the Vs 13 fans can get something. Sora growing as a character. Kairi character growth and letting her do things. Foreteller fights or something that makes them interesting.
  2. Lanydx reborn

Square Enix Characters in KH4

If it happens, then hopefully the story and gameplay will be better for it. I at least want the TWEWY and Neo TWEWY gang to get in.
  3. Lanydx reborn

Favorite foreteller design?

Ava, just she’s just so cute.
  4. Lanydx reborn

General feeling towards the game for now?

I feel apathetic to the game as a whole. I don’t want to have to play a gatcha game that will spread a thin storyline over years and years of filler content to not be lost on some big dump or twist when 4 comes out. Like does going into this part of the timeline feel needed? I would be fine is...
  5. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Infinity Remix Book 1.

Chapter 2: Destiny The feeling of soft sand on his fingertips. The sound of the nearby waves, the cry of the birds. Sora woke to find nothing but sunny blue sky. He gave a tired yawn, about to lay his head back down onto the sand only to find his view of the beach blocked by a very familiar...
  6. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Infinity Remix Book 1.

Kingdom Hearts: Infinity Remix “Upon this fated land, a great war shall transpire, darkness prevail, and light expire.” -The Master of Masters. Book of Prophecies final page. “When the world began anew a usurper of darkness shall abandon the light. He will ruin the lives of many, sowing seeds...
  7. Lanydx reborn

Been a long time I guess.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
  8. Lanydx reborn

Been a long time I guess.

I’m not sure if anyone remembers me here. I used to be a regular member during my mid high school years to failing college years. I would write fan fiction here with a mixed level of quality between: Promising and Oh dear god what was I thinking? It’s okay I’m man enough to admit it. The...
  9. Lanydx reborn

Relationships

I shamelessly ship Sora/Kairi/Yuffie/Moana in a poly relationship.
  10. Lanydx reborn

MoM's Plan

I’ve got nothing to say, but I think the plan is so in character that it might actually be cannon and work.
  11. Lanydx reborn

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

Ya know thinking about it, it would be pretty cute. I do wish Riku and Namine has gotten more screen time together to interact and develop chemistry. Riku needed that with other people besides Sora and Mickey. I’ve seen cute fan art of Namine looking after a sick Riku. He should have brought...
  12. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Side Story: Project Deku

Kingdom Hearts Side Story: Project Deku 1. Clone Blues. The Castle was cold, hollow, full of fractions and battle damage. On the inside it was one long white on white floor plan with fake flower boxes. The winding staircases leading to memory-based illusions. Small pocket worlds on showing...
  13. Lanydx reborn

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered

Oh sweet Lord, my prayers have been answered. I'm hoping for some new content, controls, and some adventuring with friends online. Pick your tribe, and go out to save your villages and later on the world from the poison mists and the monsters. Really wonder what they'll do to update it...
  14. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► One Punch Frisk. ( UnderTale Pacifist continuation.)

So yeah, I'm awful when it comes to these reports. This is what I get for half assing before counsel meetings. The monsters on Mt.Ebott still are acting well...like people. It's been three months. Still we all noticed that Time Reset and mini timeline jumps. The Writer and Co-Writer are...
Back