• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • i wont be on at all tommrow so if you want to trade it'll have to be on sunday.
    edit:turns out i will be on today!
    XD like i said, im getting it in emerald, and i also have ruby. i have more then enough of them!XD
    ah, i meant soulsilver or heartgold. if you get me a totadile egg, you can have the groudon!
    okay, but you're going to have to wait a bit, i got chores i need to do before i can get on my ds, but i will trade it to you later. but first, what starter do you have in the your game?
    no, emerald. I'm playing through again and im going to be getting both, along with rayquza, so i wanted to see if anyone needed one of them since i already have them.
    better then me. my first shiny was clefairy on pokemon firered...i thought my game was messed up..oh, later, there was a shiny flareon...it was a trainers in the pokemon battle tower....
    oh, do you have kyogure or groudon?
    the only shiny's i ever got on my own was i was training near the resort area in platinum and saw and cuaght a green gloom. then also in platnium, i was trying to get all the evolved forms of evee, and i managed to hatch a blue one. ended up evolving into a umberon, although i nicknamed it water before i saw it was a shiny cuase i was going to evovle it into an umberon!XD
    got it! *sighs*i miss some of my shiny pokemon now....i didnt know people could hack shiny pokemon. the ones i got was from close friends or caught/hatched myself.
    yay!XD say, do you know if those legandiers you cant get during normal gameplay, like the dancing one, has been realesed yet?
    *looks down*um...sorry...i actuallly have a thunderous...but i have friend that have a tornadus!i should be able to get it from them when i can!
    i have victini if you want it for the data for now. as for tornadus, i think i might have it. im letting my friend borrowing it right now but i should be able to get it back soon!
    yes, but im going to have to get another egg cuase i only have one and its not found in my game, i should have it in about ten minutes at the most.
    umm...gothia...is vullaby the bird wearing the egg? if so, i'll get it sometime later.
    what are you going to trade me?im not pick i'll take anything, its just that if you have a gothita or its evolutions ora cryogonal or one of those black birds with that look like its wearing an egg, could i maybe have one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back