• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Launchpad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

Gameplay expectations

THIS, I adored Lucky Emblems more than anything. I think the only thing trinities had over the emblems was that trinities (along with KH1's movement progression) would have you revisit older worlds a lot more to explore areas previously inaccessible.
  2. Launchpad

Gameplay expectations

It'd be nice if we could get some proper fucking information on ReMind staff. The bosses in the dlc were a clear cut above the base game in terms of design quality. They were beyond superb, actually magnificent. But... they were superbosses. I want them to make amazing, challenging bosses that...
  3. Launchpad

Gameplay expectations

Lmao I pretty much want the opposite. I love FF7 Rebirth, but I think KH should keep it simple. A KH playthrough should be somewhere between 25-40 hours long, with an extra 10-20 for the post-game objectives. I play KH1, KH2, and KH3 over and over again. They're breezy games that have just the...
  4. Launchpad

When are we expecting news?

if nothing else, I can't help but be tickled about and enjoy the fact that KH4 fever is running wild on this otherwise relatively slow forum. We have nothing to go on other than the fact that it's been too long and it's making people go crazy speculating.
  5. Launchpad

If we're being realistic, they've got to announce and show off every single Disney world. They've done this since day one and it's their biggest marketing asset. Best case scenario, every single trailer focuses on Disney worlds and combat, leaving the broader story as a complete mystery that...
  6. Launchpad

The two year news gap is unacceptable-- unless, of course, it's based. Might be based. If we get two years of silence followed by a steady blitz of trailers leading up to a release relatively early next year, I'll take it. I'm gonna do my best to abstain from trailers this time around...
  7. Launchpad

"I am working" and "I will be working" carry two very different connotations. We didn't hear any original* KH3 music until the Arendelle Xbox presentation trailer, which appeared like seven months before launch. I have my suspicions that they don't really get cracking on music unless the game is...
  8. Launchpad

At the very least, the teams that port these games are people who specialize in doing just that. They wouldn't be making a new KH in the vacuum of not porting older KH games. I definitely agree that older versions of games should remain accessible, but as a PCSX2 enjoyer that's dumped his own...
  9. Launchpad

I appreciate you being thoughtful and thorough with explaining yourself, but the notion that old hardware should be produced and sold indefinitely and that ports of older games shouldn't be made at all is extremely unrealistic from every angle. Indefinite production on older consoles that no one...
  10. Launchpad

I'm afraid to pry into your logic as to why games shouldn't be ported
  11. Launchpad

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

something inside of me has changed. this game is minigame crack. I love it. I am not invested in the ongoing story at all. I am a slave to the endless minigame objectives and it feels so good. This game is beyond special with how it looks, presents itself, feels to explore, and, most important...
  12. Launchpad

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

KH2 Twilight Town definitely has its own vibe that struck me deeper than what they did in KH3. That sleepy town feeling resonates hardcore. Architecturally, however... Twilight Town is pretty huge, sprawling, has heaps of large buildings and a busy train station. I know KH is fantasy but it is...
  13. Launchpad

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

two sentence horror story!
  14. Launchpad

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Not for nothing, but, uh... they went dead silent on this game. It's been an uncomfortably long time since the beta without a word. What's more, I haven't ever seen anyone online in all my travels express any excitement about this game. I don't get the sense that anyone wants this game at all...
  15. Launchpad

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I've been enjoying Rebirth quite a lot. Cinematography is so far beyond anything in Kingdom Hearts it's laughable. The amount of side content, NPC dialogue, and area detail is also staggering, and the combat has more to it than I expected. I will say this, though-- it's a REAL mishap for them...
Back