• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leaferian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Leaferian

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Wait, where did that get leaked? Edit: Saw it, and I just. God. WOW. They're really crushing it, and knowing they did the whole sequence without any direct assets from Disney makes it so disgustingly impressive.
  2. Leaferian

TBH the dude doesn't seem to know where he is ever, minimap be damned. I think it'll be a lot less nausea inducing when we're actually playing and not just watching some dipstick sing his camera wildly as he does circles around himself.
  3. Leaferian

Leaker just showed Hunny Blasters/Hunny Launcher and Big Hero 6 gameplay. He seems to be around Level 70, is up to about 60 hours of gameplay, and doesn't appear to be 1-shotting things... not even regular old shadows!
  4. Leaferian

Why? It's a variation of the music that plays in Back Cover whenever each of the Foretellers gets their Role from the Master of Masters. Genuinely curious why that screams Keyblade Graveyard to you.
  5. Leaferian

Okay, so a gameplay spoiler, and then a sort-of-story-spoiler. The leaker says The leaker has proven not to be very smart, so I'd take that second one with a pile of salt if I were you.
  6. Leaferian

God, there's so much pain and rage in the line "I waited for SO long!". Willa is honestly an absolute goddess and I love her more with every performance.
  7. Leaferian

Plus, BBS Mysterious Figure has 4 additional health bars, and YX in DDD has what, 7? That's compared to Anti Aqua's 6. so I wouldn't say that's too low.
  8. Leaferian

Don't feed the trolls, sweetie.
  9. Leaferian

Yes, the leaker confirmed that after certain fights he saved in a new file so he could go back and repeat them.
  10. Leaferian

Same. Oofh, my heart. And that frelling THEME, god. So beautiful.
  11. Leaferian

In fairness, I didn't count Limit Form because it was added in the Final Mix. But yeah, even with that there's still 2-3 more movesets minimum. And yes, that is a very good point. When you get Final Form, Limit Form is really the only other one worth using (except for specific challenges, like...
  12. Leaferian

The funny thing is, even if we discount every similar keyblade as if it had a 100% identical transformation... that's still WAY more movesets than any other KH game has had. I count 7 additional movesets just on that premise alone. 9, if you count Ultimate and Rage Forms. Compare to KH2, which...
  13. Leaferian

But that would require being a stable adult capable of saying "This is my opinion, feel free to disagree but it's how I feel," and leaving it at that. Something of a rarity, it seems.
  14. Leaferian

I hope the leaker shows off final keyblade stats and abilities. Of course, by then I may have the game in my hands hah.
Back