• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LedxirnSimon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LedxirnSimon

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Destroyed worlds? 25/characters
  2. LedxirnSimon

Dengeki Interview with Nomura + Commemorative 600th Issue

So, some bits of fragmentary passage from the Secret Ending of BBSFM's Secret Episode are included in KH3? I hope some of these will be served as flashbacks while Kairi's relevance with Twilight Town Trio at Haunted Mansion is part of KH3's main storyline. :D
  3. LedxirnSimon

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced
  4. LedxirnSimon

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I wonder when the staff will ever make another new section for 2.8 HD final chapter prologue?
  5. LedxirnSimon

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I thought you died from excitement over the fact BBSV2 has finally became realized. yet yay, Phoenix downs worked! :D
  6. LedxirnSimon

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I think Miss Taochan died from excitement over the fact BBS Volume 2 has finally been made a reality. LET'S BRING HER BACK TO STAND UP! *casts a PHOENIX DOWN on her*
  7. LedxirnSimon

LedxirnSimon's (Windblast's) Digital stuff (Drawings/Modding)~

This is a thread where I post my drawing and game modding stuff here. There will be more stuff to come as time goes on. Ledxirn/Windblast~~
  8. LedxirnSimon

What's your Dream about Kingdom Hearts 3?

Let's Discuss about our dreams about Kingdom hearts 3! Anything else related to story plot, Game design or overall. Last night, I had a dream about KH3. It seemed to be heavily story plot related. [/CENTER] Now what's about your dream?
  9. LedxirnSimon

How's everyone enjoying it?

Actually, when playing on critical mode, It unlocked proud mode trophy automatically, so it can be stacked. :P
  10. LedxirnSimon

hide yourself behind the big rock and start spamming Strike raids at him like a cheater. :P yeah I beat him with Aqua's mine commands + Spellweaver command style finisher, whilst Ventus immediately casting torando commands at him at the beginning of fight.
  11. LedxirnSimon

Mushroom 8?

it's worth to mention that final form method also worked well for that, once you launched the mushroom in midair, attack it immediately while in midair then delay a split moment before combo'ing it away without landing. I managed to get 99 hits with that method. :>
  12. LedxirnSimon

Wasn't days also that hard to complete in 100%? I'm talking about the DS ones.
  13. LedxirnSimon

Which game of the two? I platinumed BBSFM first 9 days ago while I platinumed KH2FM on this today secondly. :>
  14. LedxirnSimon

Just platinumed both kh2fm and khbbsfm, now going to platinum recoded. :) *watches it*
  15. LedxirnSimon

Stance angle bug in No heart fight?

I'm not sure if anyone may have noticed that bug in No heart battle where No heart's battle stance tilted in 0,5 or 10 degrees angle, even that made some of Noheart's moves miss like firing three shots of darkness up in midair instead of on the ground. I have no idea about how the bug occurred...
Back