• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by leoking57

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Do You Have The Game Yet ?

there there ivy.I just noticed that with my allowence that they haven't paid me with(maybe $30,not sure)I could maybe buy it myself!
  2. L

Do You Have The Game Yet ?

Im gonna rent it tomorrow!:Dbut i don't have it today:(.I think ill get it in christmas.then again,a late birthday present (March 3rd)would be nice!
  3. L

Kh1 last boss or Kh2 last boss? (Major spoilers)

im not sure,i haven't played kh2(gonna rent it 2morrow!YESS!!:D)but ansem was no walk in the park dude.That is,until i got oblivion!the last ansem when he has the soul eater staff,that was SUPER easy.So even though i haven't even played kh2 i would say Xemnas
  4. L

Anyone else thinking Passion sounds way better then Sanctuary?

i think passion is better and the song(either jap or eng) goes great with the intro but i already saw it in jap version in ign.com.anyone don't like haely joels voice in KH2?I hate it!!!!
  5. L

Fanfiction ► A Short and pointless Story

it was alright but how about a leo-san?lol
  6. L

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

me?well i kept looking for alice because muy bro passed that part and the cards kept saying look for alice,shes missing etc and um um.im forgeting...oh yeah,i never saved when i was stuck and got to ansem but i forgot to saave and i spent a shit load of time getting there again
  7. L

what was the most dramatic part of kh?

mine is when sora sees kairis ghost and eny other sora kairi scenes and especialy when sora sacrefices himself.peace
  8. L

what was the most dramatic part of kh?

mine is when sora sees kairis ghost and eny other sora kairi scenes and especialy when sora sacrefices himself.peace
  9. L

multi play in kh2

i agree with fullmetal blade.because like that i would use the party member to prevent him from doing something and protect sora so its not game over.(of cours)
  10. L

Funniest line in Kh

mine is when donald says "but no frowns ok only happy faces" or something like that.And then sora smiles and man that part is funny.
  11. L

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

id play and play and play for a month and sell it for good price for the holidays:D
Back