• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leonard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Leonard

Xehanort in LoD - probably quite late with this question

Oh, well I guess there I have my answer then. :D Thanks guys. Let's see if Nomura decided to make it canon at some point after all.
  2. Leonard

Regarding the fight being canon: Game:Young Xehanort - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia Apperently it's something that was said in a Dengeki interview. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting the statement "scene is within canon"?
  3. Leonard

Was there ever any official information given as to why Young Xehanort confronted Aqua/Ventus/Terra in the Land of Departure? How does this tie in with the plans detailed in DDD? It's all canon after all. Apparently he's also shown walking toward the castle once one defeats him. I am confus. :l
  4. Leonard

Couple of plot questions - oh god my brain hurts :I

Heyo, so I recently finished the game and holy balls did it take me some time (and multiple khwiki-entries) to wrap my head around the plot. The last time I had to spend this much time on an ending was Bioshock Infinite. =_=' There are still some things I haven't quite found an answer for yet...
  5. Leonard

Vanitas' Novel Backstory

Oh, well then we should definitely remind the front page staff to post it if you finish it. ;D
  6. Leonard

Vanitas' Novel Backstory

Are there any other translated back story infos in the other novels, such as this? Haven't been following them for a while. Would certainly be interesting.
  7. Leonard

Help/Support ► The story of a Virgin

First times hold such great expectations for some people out there which probably makes them seem so sacred. But really, it's just sex. Hot sweaty monkey sex. Most unexperienced men don't last too long on their first tries anyway from what I've heard. It's sometimes not as big a deal as you...
  8. Leonard

Help/Support ► Dealing with love troubles

Have you ever heard the phrase "statistics mean nothing to the individual"? Same applies here. The individual human is more complex than that. Anybody saying they can foresee the outcome of their interactions with another person, just by applying a stereotype to them, is a liar. You don't even...
  9. Leonard

Help/Support ► Dealing with love troubles

Kay, I'm here, as promised. :D First of all, why do you keep calling yourself a nerd and degrading yourself? What's the point? This is probably the biggest problem with your self-confidence; you keep putting yourself below others, but you don't have to do that. Heck, you even were able to...
  10. Leonard

Birth By Sleep - Unplayable Worlds (slight spoilers)

These worlds are set up because they need them in the cutscenes. The cutscenes are made using the in-game models, so they need them as framework conditions for recording their stuff. I think the author edits that in afterwards either via the hacking device or the video editor, just for the...
  11. Leonard

Birth By Sleep - Unplayable Worlds (slight spoilers)

I do hope nobody posted it yet, but I found this neat little video here today on YouTube: wp1IiVpRMXM It's not too exciting for those who have already completed and know all the cutscenes, but it does have some really juicy bits going for it. It explores Destiny Islands' Town quite a bit for...
  12. Leonard

Help/Support ► Mumbling

Well, I'm not sure if this is really similar to your problem but when I'm in a group of people I tend to get overheard because I speak too quietly. I don't know, maybe I'm too hesitant or shy when I contribute to a discussion, but I hear myself just fine while other people don't. Normally I...
  13. Leonard

Help/Support ► PS2 help

Say, did you buy a scart/3-RCA cable adapter for that? o: I mean, I don't remember consoles ever being shipped with S-Video cables. I'd like to try it out, though. Using the Wii on an HD TV is pretty crappy, too.
  14. Leonard

Help/Support ► Eye Contact

That's just a very common part of human behavior. It's this "imaginary barrier" people build up around themselves because they're too afraid of negative impressions that might arise from how they interact with each other. There are some who are over self-conscious, but I also know many people...
  15. Leonard

Japanese Subtitled Cutscenes

I don't wanna sound like an ass constantly saying that it's shit, so I'll just say that it is "massively below average". Ah okay, got it. Thanks for the help, ma'am.
Back