• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leonheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Path to Redemption (Original RP)

Five Years Ago... In a world called Orethia where technology and magic coincide, the world is facing the end of a golden age as the king of the land of Boronas disappears, and his replacement declares war on the neighboring country of Weilan. One of the COs of his army is a man by the name of...
  2. L

Bomb Casters

Holding a metallic suitcase, the man with spiky silver hair was running through the corridor. He turned the corner and walked through a door into a shady crumbling room. From the two side doors of the rooms, a group of men ran through, they immediately gave chase to the man. While running, the...
  3. L

Craft Story RP

Leonheart here, and I'm relatively new to this site, but I'd like to give a shot at creating a RP here. I have a general idea for an RP, but it's sort of bare right now and I could definitely use some help. So if anyone is willing to Co-GM with me, then please PM me.
  4. L

Kingdom Hearts: ASAS 1.5

This is a sequel of Kingdom Hearts:ASAS from the Kingdom Key forums. During the events of the 15 Key Clan, there was another force at large: The Keepers of Heart. The KoP were an ancient clan of thousands, each with their own special power. Their job was to protect the ancient treasure: The...
Back