• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lestat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

How many of you will?

Probably the week or two weeks after.... Though it'll be mine soon enough.
  2. L

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

Yeah i'm a bit out of the loop on BBS but if it's true i'd play Ventus first
  3. L

just a quick Axel Question

Mhm for Advent children Reno Quinton Flynn as a voice actor Who also does Axel's voice
  4. L

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

Terra first just to see if the Xehanort theory is correct or not. Ven would be second just because he looks like Roxas Then Aqua.
  5. L

Favourite Moment in KH2?

Any Axel Cutscene like most fangirls would say. Xehanort Appearing on screen (<3 those five seconds) And the reuniting of Sora and Riku.
  6. L

Clothes

Well I'm In a tie between the organization Cloaks and Roxas' clothes Second place would go to Sora surprisingly And the Worst would go to Kairi: So... Much... Pink...
  7. L

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

And then after all of that Axel would come and kill him again <.<
  8. L

what were you thinking at the begining

The first thing i thought was that is was weird that kh1 sora had kh2 sora's voice xD
  9. L

Demnyx is modeled after...

=/ I looked at it once and saw a little bit of a similarity but when i looked a second time i see none.. Must be because i haven't played ff8
  10. L

Fanfiction ► ~~:Children of Heart:~~

*Laharl Laughs* I am the awesome Alexa//Armand Fear meh!! =3 Sort of sounds like digimon.. but of course i'm obsessed with digimon <.< I gave up the element of the sun a long time ago... i think. Twilight fire is better..
  11. L

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Yet they somehow their names found a way into the Journal Jiminy was stalking them? XD
  12. L

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

That it became the game that i play when i want to beat something easily. And atlantica, i DO NOT want to face there again.
  13. L

Translated VJump Scans

Demyx =3 He looks really cool in that picture, I'm so going to play him in multiplayer mode. Zexy looks cool too.
  14. L

Fanfiction ► The Organization's Rejects

This was something i have been working on from a long while ago and recently began working on it again. This is the history of an rp charrie i have named Alexa, the tiger is her summon so thats why it's there. ._. Anyways the first two chapters really could have been longer and better but this...
  15. L

Lestat!!!

Ello doods! The name's Lestat. (Guess what series i read way too much) I have been playing kh since the age of six and have been rping it since the age of twelve. I love nobodies and org. XIII WAY too much. And write yaois of them. ._. Anyways nice to meet you guys. =3
Back