• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leviathan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

I'm back

It's been a couple years since I last posted on these forums, and I don't suspect many people, if anyone, remembers who I am. It's nice to see some familiar names still visiting these forums and it's good to be back.
  2. L

The Farseer and the Tawny Man Trilogies

These are 2 seperate trilogies but they follow the life of the same character. The Farseer Trilogy coming first followed by the Tawny Man trilogy. They are written by Robin Hobb These are fantastic books. The trilogies are not so much 3 seperate parts to the same story but instead one long...
  3. L

Help/Support ► She'll be as good as new

You know I'm always here for you. I know we can't talk all the time, but just remember all the times that we have talked. Just think of that laugh or something that makes you want to smile cause I'd assume it is very hard to cut oneself as they are smiling. I've never known anybody who cut...
  4. L

Shooting in Montreal

For those of you who are canadian I'm sure you've all heard about the shooting that occured at the university in Montreal. For those of you who don't have the pleasure of being canadian let me fill you in on the situation: 2 days ago a man (a student at the university) walked into the atrium...
  5. L

RahXephon

Well, I just finished watching the anime and I can without a doubt say this is one of the best animes I have ever seen. I haven't read the manga yet, but I would like to after seeing the anime. If ever you get bored of Naruto or what not I strongly recommend this.... If you want a bit of a...
  6. L

Nephilim

(I think this is where this belongs.) I couldn't seem to find my other thread concerning sheet music so this will have to do. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some sheet music for Nephilim (from Xenosaga 1)? Thanks in advance.
  7. L

Fenrir pics

HOLY CRAP! Someone get a Mod here to close this. And you two... STFU. If you're going to fight with each other like 5 year-olds do it via Pm so the rest of us don't have to suffer from this idiocy.
  8. L

It's my Birthday Biatch!

It's my fifteenth birthday and I feel all tingly inside. Maybe it happens to all fifteen year olds. But I doubt it. Well I just thought I'd let the forum know..... and next THE WORLD! wahahaha **coughs* wahahahaha.
  9. L

The legend of Dragoon

Has anyone ever played this game? I rented it and I thought the story line and gameplay concepts were amazing. This game definently deserves a grapics makeover. The dragoons and dragons would look awesome.
  10. L

What level should you be at to beat Marluxia II?

Marluxia redux is easy but I found that it took a looonnnggggg time. I was level 53. Bring a couple of clouds above level 7 and just take your time and your sure to win.
  11. L

New Info on the Organization!

I think it's just because X is a commonly used variable in algebra (Variable meaning UNKNOWN number). I'm not sure about the Z in Diz's name.
  12. L

FFX-2 Sheet Music

Does anyone know a site where I can get Sheet music for the opening piece of FFX-2. I think it's called Eternity or something.
  13. L

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

Twilight definently
  14. L

need help on riku 4th

The key is to have 0s at the beginning of your deck. Only use them when riku uses dark aura. Also i liked not using many magic cards(they take to long to cast. You also need to have relatively high health preferably 2 bars worth. Hope this helps.
  15. L

Axel

No doubt, Axel would slaughter Marluxia.
Back