• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Libra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fringe

Well, I'm gonna let wiki explain this XD Please tell me you guys are watching this series.
  2. L

[Music]Fellsilent (For fans of Maximum The Hormone)

If you like the screaming style of maximum the hormone, you'll definitely enjoy this band. They mix mathcore with progressive metal core. They have clean hooks that just make every song epic. Check them out now.
  3. L

Ace Combat 6

This is probably one of the best Jet sims I've ever played. I did shell out the extra cash for the Ace Edge controller, so that may change the average experience. It's still the same game play as old Ace Combat games, but just with the extra umph in graphics. The storyline is pretty good too...
  4. L

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

Simple solution, turn it around on him. He loves to make fun of you, when you see him make fun of him before he gets the chance. Get people to laugh at him. Get other people to do the same. It'll put him in his place. Also be creative about it too. Say things he can't come back to. If you...
  5. L

Help/Support ► Internship/Injury/ Counseling

If you've been to a counselor before, call them up and ask for a letter of some sort. I'm sure the counselor would be glad to help, and it would relieve your employer to know that you've gone through help already.
  6. L

Help/Support ► Your friends' girlfriend?

You need to tell "George" that you like her, but you support their relationship and that he's a lucky guy. This will get the truth out, but at the same time compliment him. He'll probably think for a second, but it probably won't change much between you guys. If you tell "Mary", than you...
  7. L

Help/Support ► Internship/Injury/ Counseling

I'd go to the appointment, and explain to the doctor or therapist that you no longer cut. Also have the doctor or whoever tell them that they are confident that you no longer self injure.
  8. L

Help/Support ► Not THAT big of a deal. . .

Whatever it would cost for you to receive a media message.
  9. L

Help/Support ► Not THAT big of a deal. . .

There are ways to email your own phone. You should be able to attach a wav or mp3 file to the email and save the file from the email.
  10. L

Zomg! Horse The Band!!!!!!!

Horse the band is one of the greatest things to come from California. They mix 8-Bit synths with hardcore/ death metal. They've been labeled as Nintendocore. Some of there songs do have NES references, or actual NES music in them. I've seen them live, and they put on one hell of a show too...
  11. L

Help/Support ► Worried

I don't mean to sound rude, but being in love with a fictional character is a little unhealthy. I feel you made the right decision seeking out help from real people with your problem, but obsessing over a fictional character isn't going to ease any pain. It's only going to mask it. I know break...
  12. L

Westborough Baptist Church

This thread is mostly toward Christians. A little info on the group: - They protest outside of fallen soldier's funerals - They hold up signs that say "God Hates Fags" - They say that America is an evil country because of our tolerances - They feel we are losing the war in Iraq because god is...
  13. L

James T. Kirk vs Jean Luc Picard

The most famous of the Star Trek captains. Who would win in a fist fight.
  14. L

Help/Support ► Hello... The Libra needs some advice

Well, some quick background info. My parents split when I was in 6th grade. It was drug related. Lived with my mother for a couple years. She neglected my brother and I; decided to party. Moved in with my dad, and now I'm here. My problem is that I tend to suppress a lot of my emotions, and...
  15. L

Enter Shikari

Like trance? Like hardcore? Well Enter Shikari has combined trance with the lovely screaming rock we've come to love. It sounds completely different from whats out there and I encourage anyone who enjoys music to check them out. http://www.purevolume.com/entershikari...
Back