• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lifes.Lover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lifes.Lover

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

I keep reminding myself that it will look a ton better in the final product. I mean, it looks gorgeous, but Yen Sid does look a little like plastic and oh my god, Mickey's ears! They look like paper. But other than that, I'm very happy. Hell, I finally broke down and asked for a ps4 for Xmas...
  2. Lifes.Lover

Everyone's entitled to their opinion... but you're not making much of a case for why you think the way you do. It's all fine and well to state an opinion, but why not back it up? What made you hate shotlock so much in BbS and why do you think you'll hate it in KH3? Furthermore, most of these...
  3. Lifes.Lover

Yep, reading through again, I get it, although I find it amazing that people can even recognize the voices. I've never been that good at it, especially in a different language.
  4. Lifes.Lover

I love how Goofy just looks so fierce, though! Completely un-Goofy like.
  5. Lifes.Lover

What's all this about a rebirth theory? I read the link given, but I'm not quite sure I understand exactly how this trailer near-confirms it. I guess I need to learn more about Chi in order to understand it. I've been out of the swing of things for far too long! I'm amazed over the trailer...
  6. Lifes.Lover

Character Death

Ooh, I completely forgot about Mufasa. Still, most of the good guys stay alive. And if not, then it's usually an older, wiser character whose death serves as a catalyst for the main character's growth - hence why I feel Yen Sid might be the only who would 'die' a la Master Eraqus. Still, Sora...
  7. Lifes.Lover

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

I never said it wasn't important - nonetheless, it's still a side-title. The Nobodies coming back would be reserved completely for KH3. I doubt it's anything but a flashback. Or, maybe, since Sora and Riku are in the Dream world, they can access the dreams of those already gone, like Braig and...
  8. Lifes.Lover

Character Death

Well, I guess you could consider Bambi's mother to not be a bad guy. And of course, all of the mothers of the main characters that we never even hear about (but that's off-screen death and therefore doesn't count). Still, of the majority of Disney death (and I mean Disney - animated, non-Pixar...
  9. Lifes.Lover

When have we ever seen anything in a logical order? It takes us years after KH2 came out to see the story hinted at there: why didn't they just show it to us then? Because they want to make more games and draw out every little bit of story they can so they can get more money.
  10. Lifes.Lover

Perhaps it's just me, but I would think that the scene at the end with Braig and Xehanort is a flashback. The Nobodies returning to themselves in the present would be something more fitting for a main title, and not a side title as DDD is. They could hint to something like that in DDD, but not...
  11. Lifes.Lover

Character Death

Just because death can exist in KH doesn't mean that the characters will die. I don't know about anyone else, but so far, I haven't seen anyone die, except for maybe Ansem (both the Heartless Ansem and Ansem the Wise). Eraqus was killed but if his heart resided in Terra, then shouldn't his body...
  12. Lifes.Lover

Are english patches for BBS:FM illegal?

CFW is not really illegal, as far as I know. It's extremely frowned upon but there are sites that host CFW that pride themselves on not offering ISOs or BIOS files, so why would they care if the CFW was illegal, too? English patches alone are not illegal, as well. Technically, the only illegal...
  13. Lifes.Lover

Just got the game!

About the only time that I didn't have trouble with the camera was during Roxas' battle. And I only died twice with him! I felt so accomplished. He was really fast.
  14. Lifes.Lover

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

I didn't even know they were making a BBS V.2 (what could they possibly do for that?) but I'm going to say NGP. It makes the most logical sense, considering the fact that KH3D is going on the 3DS. Since the NGP is coming out, it'd be a great way to utilize the new software and get more sales...
  15. Lifes.Lover

Just got the game!

What's wrong with the lite? It's what I use and I actually prefer it to my mother's DSiXL. Not as big or clunky. Also, did not know you could use the stylus for the panels in Days. I always just used the buttons. I'll go test that out. So far, I really just can't decide on the game. I've had it...
Back