• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Lightning~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~Lightning~

KH3D ESRB Rating!

Exactly. And plus if they put Gore or whatever into it, then kids would buy anyway because it's Disney, and they're parents wouldn't let them play anymore, and just like that SE loses a bunch of buyers.
  2. ~Lightning~

KH3D ESRB Rating!

Thanks a bundle for the news! I'm glad that they didn't make a "T" game, although I wasn't expecting it at all. Not that I would mind it, it's just that I don't really see how that would work will all the Disney worlds... In fact I think it would actually be harder for Enix to make a T or M game...
  3. ~Lightning~

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

Now this, is an epic box-art cover. I've gotta say that this is probably my second favorite only to the original game. I sure hope they make a Final Mix of this...
  4. ~Lightning~

Hey guys!

Hiya guys, Lightning here. I've been a long-term fan of Kingdom Hearts, and have been looking for a decent forum for quite a while now. Through my weary travels, I stumbled along this website here. It didn't look half bad. And thus, here I am. A little bit about myself is: My favorite Kingdom...
Back