• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by LightUpTheSky452

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Famitsu: KHMOM interview reveals no plans for DLC, no secret ending & more

On the subject of the 20th anniversary, it'd be cool if they could get KHIV done by then--since Nomura somewhat wished they could release KHIII by KH's tenth anniversary, but they couldn't--but I sort of doubt they will, since I feel they might keep this "We've Got to Save Sora" arc up for a...
  2. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Famitsu: KHMOM interview reveals no plans for DLC, no secret ending & more

I'm of course glad that Nomura decided to make Kairi the main character over Chirithy--and thought that that was the natural decision--but while I want to see that as another step in the right direction, part of me worries that this is all they'll ever do for her. But I'm going to try and think...
  3. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

Applauds you, Hirokey. While I prefer KH1 and KH2 Kairi, because she had more personality back then; and Nomura hadn't forgotten to write her in those few years, and actually seemed to see her (in some ways) as more than a means to Sora's pain, I've defended my KH3 girl time and time again...
  4. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

This dropped on my birthday today, and I couldn't be happier. Clearly Nomura knows of my love for Kairi and SoKai;) I couldn't be more excited. And I wasn't expecting Roxas, Axel, and Xion being playable, but after not getting a Remake of Days, I'll happily take it.
  5. LightUpTheSky452

Official Shipping Discussion | romance or friendship?

I forgot to mention that I have a lot of love for Riku and Kairi (though I still probably see it as a secondary pairing. But it definitely gets close to a top one for me). Probably because most of my friends in RL shipped this pairing for some reason because they all hated Sora, and they...
  6. LightUpTheSky452

@*TwilightNight* I feel like Riku really coerced Xion into it, as he told her her memories really belonged to Sora and that she had to think of what was best for everyone. Blah, blah, blah. And it's heavily implied that if Xion hadn't gone with the idea of returning to Sora herself, he would...
  7. LightUpTheSky452

I'm a SoKai shipper forever and always (though I don't mind SoRiKai). They're the first thing I ever truly shipped, and my love for them has never died, thus they're my ultimate OTP. Later, when I have time, I might update this and explain why, because everyone's always like, "Eghad! How can you...
  8. LightUpTheSky452

News ► More Kingdom Hearts merchandise includes Donald & Goofy Plushies, AirPod Pro Case

AWW! I want these plushies so badly. Must. Buy. Them. Especially my boy Donald. But I love Goofy too, of course:)
  9. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Watch the trailer for The World Ends With You - The Animation!

I'm so excited... Man, seeing this trailer really drove home how this is a dream come true--seeing some of our favorite moments expanded on and actually animated? Ahh! And hopefully if this anime does well--and I'm praying it will--it'll lead to more TWEWY stuff in the future.
  10. LightUpTheSky452

News ► The official TWEWY - The Animation website updates with character art and descriptions

They look so good in this style! I wasn't expecting it to look like this, but I can't complain:)
  11. LightUpTheSky452

News ► The World Ends With You "The Animation" website opens

Oh, man. All our hopes and dreams for years WASN'T for nothing. I'm so happy! I was really starting to think we'd get nothing ever. I'm so glad to have been wrong. I wonder what it'll be, though. An anime of the game... an anime of the "A New Day" stuff, or an anime that could lead up to a game...
  12. LightUpTheSky452

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I--one of the biggest Kairi fans in the world--is beyond happy about this "Kairi game", of course. Especially since we're finally dealing with Apprentice Xehanort kidnapping Kairi and throwing her out into space... as I've wanted to see that for eighteen years, and something I always thought...
  13. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

I get why people are reluctant to believe that Kairi can be handled well after they've botched her for so long, and KHIII was what it was, but she honestly has more potential and interesting things about her than any other character in the series. And it always baffles me when people can't see...
  14. LightUpTheSky452

Future announcements?

Definitely hoping for the hinted at Riku and Kairi (and probably Yozora) DDD 2.0, and I could see it being announced soon. But I imagine it might come out for the series' twentieth anniversary like DDD came out for its tenth? A lot of people think we may get a Verum Rex game... and that would...
  15. LightUpTheSky452

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

So, I think there have been some people in this thread saying they don't want a Mystery Box kind of plot for this potential TV show--which is completely valid, and you all are more than allowed to feel that way--but that's, personally, one of the reasons I love KH and I would like it in a KH...