• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lilly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

BBS isn't in the future, but......

I think is always there :S We just have play IN the castle of Hollow Bastion NOT outside... Is always like that xD
  2. L

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

I'm so tried of the card system... it so annyoing and bad.. I want it to be normal!!
  3. L

BBS music

Well.... the only music in BBS I have heard so far is Fate of The Unknown >.< (pretty sad music tho)
  4. L

Terra's eyes

Terra's eye remaind me of the new characters in FF vs XIII eye's ya know that guy also have that colour eye too xD
  5. L

just wanna share it with everyone

LOOOOL XD I didn't know that! Nice one =D
  6. L

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

Bored of playing as a guys =D I wanna play as a girl too >.<'
  7. L

Thoughts About The Meaning Behind The Title '358/2 Days'

LOL I don't think Nomura would just threw something xD well... the title is clear and said that is 358/2 days. and it's about Roxas!! (why D.S WHY T_T) so it's kinda clear that is about Roxas doing him time at the organization + escape + ummm no more pluss xD There is more then about him...
  8. L

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Well aren't kh2:fm and re:com gonne be in Jump festa 2007 I heard about that or am I slow = =' I haven't been here lately since I got kh2 lol I heard that there would be in December 16-17 ^^
  9. L

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKEY!! HERE I LIVE IT DIDN'T START TO SELL YET! The release date here is bad! T.T Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I justs sooo disapponit when I came to the shop!! T.T
  10. L

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

Re: The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread What about "I haven't got yet but maybe tommorow" lol!!! Of course your right! Most have got it befor use (LIKE US PPL) but there is some of eu and aussis have import and get it befor all the other ppl too! The most good news should be tommorow!
  11. L

Two-DVD

Maybe this is old..But I was wonder when is say in Gamespot that there would be Two-DVD. I'm confusen >.< Sorry if that have been talk befor
  12. L

Nice nice....Waaa Can't wait to get it ^^
  13. L

Luckey you..They haven't a demo on kh2 yet T.T
  14. L

I don't even know why I hoping that kh2:fm would be sell in US and Europe..I have already give my hope out!
  15. L

I get tried of this that they make a fm (well I am a bit happy that they make ..but my feeling was like I dunno)..I hope they make it and sell in Europe and US...That is all I have to say - -
Back