• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lilmissrandom101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► This is Bothering me

I got contacts when I was 12,too. I don't wear them all the time though,if I'm lazy I just put on my glasses :35: anyways I'd get contacts
  2. L

New 358/2 Day Trailer Details

?What's wrong with Bond of Flames?:confused: I wonder if that part w/ Donald and Goofy appearing is at CO when Sora ditches them(lol). Either that or it's an illusion or a dream.:dizzy:
  3. L

New 358/2 Day Trailer Details

Ooh,could this be when Xion leaves the Organization? Thanks a lot for posting this BM
  4. L

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

lol exactly why would I want Roxas between my breast O.o Maybe I'll buy put I'll probably only wear it to bed xD It could've been better looking. I really wish they'd sell a Roxas shirt y'know with the checker pattern but oh well... Man, Hot Topic IS expensive jeez I have one friend that goes...
  5. L

KH 358/2 Days Roxas VA?

Voice actor for Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II and pop sensation, Jesse McCartney will be hosting an online chatting event today at 4PM PST/7PM EST! If you’ve been dying to ask him if he’ll be reprising his role as Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, now is your chance! Click the image below for...
  6. L

April V-Jump Monthly Scans

lol that was funny
  7. L

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I thought BBS was coming out this year? O_o
  8. L

Another VA Confirmed.

You know the little column that says 'Got a question?' thats where it says that. What I wanna know is what trailer on Youtube is she talking about?:31:
  9. L

Help/Support ► I'm so tired of being nice.

I know your pain. My best friend has a boyfriend even though she's not allowed to have one,and I tell her,"Ryan,just break up with him,you know what your parents would do if they found out." and she's like,"But I love him!" And that's when I get mad and I told her 'Bitch please you don't know...
  10. L

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Eh, I'm going to play as Ven,then Aqua,and Terra last*that is,if i even make it that far lol* :36:
  11. L

Aqua = Xion

if your theory is right then wouldn't that make Aqua and Kairi connected?(I think it's been stated Xion's connected to Kairi and Namine) :31: then that would make Riku and Terra not connected which would make my brain go hay-wired.:36: Though it could be true that Riku and Terra aren't connected...
  12. L

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Aqua's Shoes you have to skip/pause at around 2:05 it's kind of blurry but u cn still see a little bit of detail :35:
  13. L

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop Well just for the heck of it,has anyone preordered the game yet? I'm not preordering until I know the official release date(which we most likely wont know until it is released in japan),but that's just me.
  14. L

358/2 Days Famitsu Article

@ Audo there's nothing wrong with being left-handed I'm actually left-handed I was just being a dummy when I wrote that :P And omg Aqua's left handed too?! yay:D! cuz Xion and Aqua are cool like that 8D i want an org. moogle plushie :D!
  15. L

358/2 Days Famitsu Article

I just noticed Xion's holding the KK with her left hand no wonder she's such a bitch
Back