• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
lilVon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah same lol, cept mine was I fell asleep waiting for a new anime I was intereste3d to play during their thursday block, and well I passed out probably from the intense pe session that day and in the middle of sleeping I heard like some serious screming like someone was being killed, and then I woke up looked around and on the TV screen, I saw this huge blood fountain and then some horned thing coming out of this sphere like it ripped it open and I was like O.O thats awesome, so I waited up the next night to find out what it was and then I was hooked.
    oh no i suck trust me lol but i will probably play on beginners to get a feel for the game then play on proud, i would LOVE a job i have been looking but no one wants to hire me(probably because i have no job experience) i love drake as well, him and eminem are my favorite rappers but i also listen to pop and rock... wait y dont u like gaga?
    omg i FREAKING LOVE HER but i dont have bbs because i want the bundle and my mom said that she gets her extra check in october so i will get it then and dont worry i wont be playing on critical i will probably start on beginners since i suck at video games lol
    ive played all of them though i had to borrow days from my friend because i dont have a ds
    no i have no idea what a weeaboo is lol...
    wow ur teacher chocked a student
    ive played all of them though i had to borrow days from my friend because i dont have a ds
    because when halo 3 was out i was in 9th grade and halo 3 was on our computer in computer class(business application) and my whole class and the class next door would be playing it... it was soo fun, we would all try to kill each other)and the stupid teacher would only write a few of us up but the whole class was playing it. Though i dont think she liked me because she wrote me up about 3 times for playing it lol but it was worth it
    umm i love the final fantasy and grant theft auto series also i love bully too(its one of my favorite games because its soo funny) i love halo also( i got wrote up so many times at school because of it), but my favorite genre is fantasy
    well my friend introduced me to it and i was like why not so the first one i played was kh2 and LOVED it (though i had no idea what was going on) and i didnt even play video games that often but until kh, its my favorite video game and it has the best story line imo... though i dont have bbs yet
    im in the 12th grade and i do participate in plays(i got the lead in agatha christie play"and then there were none") and my classes start at 9 so ima leave around 8:25(since i walk to skool)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back