• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lilVon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lilVon

shin megami tensei X Fire Emblem or Illusory Revelations#FE

https://youtu.be/0fS24IxelBA Was originally going to post this in the Persona thread but this has really grown into it's own original game instead of simply being a SMTxFE fanservice title in the vain of Dissidia or Project X Zone. Instead it seems to be something closer to the Persona games...
  2. lilVon

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in Famitsu Weekly; New Screens, Interviews and more!

Haha is that command meld list? Man that takes me back! Plenty of hours spent grinding & farming commands!
  3. lilVon

New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep scans from Famitsu Weekly!

Haha all the nostalgia this takes me back to when we were drooling over scans of the original game 5 years ago! Can't wait to play the FM version in HD! BbS> KH2
  4. lilVon

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover + Release Date

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover and Release Date Neat !
  5. lilVon

Your backlogs

I'm at the end of FF Type-0 & I plan to pick up Octodad now that it's finally on sale as well as Transistor & Child of Light all on PS4. But I really need to finish up my AAA backlog which includes Assass pirates 4, Watchdogs & my Evil playthrough of InfAmouse 2nd son (already beat it on good)...
  6. lilVon

The Legen of game the Korra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyQEsTLcILs It's a thing. Discuss.
  7. lilVon

Getting a cat help me name it

Idk it's gender. It's orane and white in color.
  8. lilVon

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

Reading the KH wiki back in high school. Yeah I was kinda late to the party.
  9. lilVon

Potential DLC you can see

Why make all these things DLC when you can just rerelease the game with a few extra bosses, costume options, new dream eaters and slap on the words ""Final Mix" and profit!
  10. lilVon

Level 1 Critical Mode run.

I never understood why people do this is it actually that FUN too you? I play video games for fun not torture, Hell i dont even play KH for the story anymore, i just play them because their fun as hell!
  11. lilVon

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

I really enjoy Flowmotion but ive suffered the same complaints everyone else here has. I do my best to use flo-mo combos, basic keyblade attacks and deck commands to get the most out of the combat system. Really flowmotion needs a tad bit more polish, the ability to seamlessly use deck commands...
  12. lilVon

First Time Playing BbS

Find the command meld list, a quick search of the forums should yield the strategy guide scans. BbS is my favorite KH game because the trios commands and command styles are so freaking powerful and awesome! They're quite literally the strongest playable keyblade wielders in the series. I...
  13. lilVon

So what games are you most looking forward to this year?

Well ive nearly completly finished paying down preorders for KH3D, Dragons Dogma & AC3 & ive finished paying for the last Story & Starhawk so are their any other games I should start throwing my money at next? Vids would be appreciated. Games added to list: Transformers fall of Cybertron...
  14. lilVon

Symbolic parallels between KH and Christianity

Re: A symbolic connection between Kingdom Hearts And Christianity... These posts are all pretty much what i expected from KHI... Any way the only simblince i see to Christianity is the battle of good Vs. evil & that can be found in just about any epic tale, irreligious or not, & tales...
  15. lilVon

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Joshua looks like he's having a bad hair day XD
Back