• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lingering Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

A weird KH3D dream

I don't. Imagine a little KH baby with the fish face. Nightmares abound...
  2. L

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. He may be a stickler for grammar, but he is still a pitiful speller...
  3. L

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. That's kind of misleading. Here's the quote that statement comes from: "I was able to play a little of the demo version. You can play in the familiar Traverse Town world. Two new characters are your teammates.* The bright bursts from the battles are even more...
  4. L

Accurate Keyblade Replicas?

So I've just been wondering if anyone has found any good, accurate, high quality keyblades out there. I mean I've seen a few good replicas out there, but most of them are just cheap looking plastic, or I otherwise cannot find a source where to buy them. So if anyone has found any good quality...
  5. L

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Fine then. The first dark person.
  6. L

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. He'd be the first black guy on KH who wasn't evil.
  7. L

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. That quote referenced what KH was originally going to be, aka KH1 development, not KH3D. Originally the final boss for KH1 was going to be Maleficent, with nothing about Ansem SOD, or Riku becoming taken over by the darkness. So in reality, if it wasn't for...
  8. L

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. I took it to mean more that you would encounter the main villians of the story in Disney Worlds like how Riku wou periodically appear in KH1 or Maleficent to watch over her gang.
  9. L

July 14 Famitsu Weekly will contain Tetsuya Nomura interview

Interviewer: So what can we expect from this new title? Nomura: I'm sorry but (laughs) I can't reveal any information right now. Please (laughs) use your imagination and throw me your wallet while your at it. In all honesty, I can't reveal anything because I haven't worked on anything. We...
  10. L

Repliku possibility in KH3D/KH3 and Vanitas Remnant theory/idea

Re: repliku possibility in kh3d/ kh3 and anitas remnant theory/idea I think they are very loosely canon...I think it's okay to accept with what they say as long as it doesn't conflict with what's in the games. For instance in the novels Repliku didn't die, he just sort of became a drifter...
  11. L

Repliku possibility in KH3D/KH3 and Vanitas Remnant theory/idea

Re: repliku possibility in kh3d/ kh3 and anitas remnant theory/idea I maybe part of the monority here, but I actually want Repliku to come back somehow. I used to the toy with the idea of him wandering around the realm of Darkness, encountering aqua a few times. Don't ask me why, it's just an...
  12. L

Dream Drop Distance at TGS 2011

Dear god I hope so. The less time it's overseas, the less likely I am to accidently spoil something for myself.
  13. L

Somene from the press asked them about it regarding ts absence, but I can't recall who at the moment.
  14. L

I don't want to spoil anything about KH3D like I did with BBS (Damn you, KHI!), so all I really want to know about the game is a release date. Then I can sit back and be happy.
  15. L

To be perfectly honest, all I'm expecting is an at most 2 minute trailer and maybe a general time frame for release, something like "Holiday 2012" or "spring 2013". A demo would be cool, albeit incredibly unlikely, but even if they had one, I doubt it would be anything revealing, maybe just a...
Back