• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Liodin's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Liodin
    Liodin replied to the thread When are we expecting news?.
    As always for the anniversary, no news. The thing now is that the beta announcement can be any day at any time. So we can't predict...
  • Liodin
    If in the end there is news (at least I imagine there will be a tweet from the English account congratulating the anniversary, but I...
  • Liodin
    Liodin replied to the thread Gameplay expectations.
    please, PLEASE, bring back the lucky emblems. The most interesting, fun and satisfying collectible of all the games. They encourage you...
  • Liodin
    Liodin reacted to Launchpad's post in the thread When are we expecting news? with Love Love.
    if nothing else, I can't help but be tickled about and enjoy the fact that KH4 fever is running wild on this otherwise relatively slow...
  • Liodin
    Wow, the forum really feels alive, as if we were are all feeling that our time is near. Guys, I'm getting exited. I'm starting to...
  • Liodin
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-missing-link-dev-spark-gear-moved-to-a-new-office-last-month.830238/
  • Liodin
    Okay, so at that level of expectation I hope Nomura will finally share the artwork he said he was going to do for the ML re-reveal in...
  • Liodin
    Liodin reacted to Chaser's post in the thread When are we expecting news? with Like Like.
    For various anniversaries (KH series, Union X) we sometimes gotten a sketch and a message from Nomura (the 15th anniversary sketch...
  • Liodin
    I have read a few people waiting for some kind of news for the anniversary on the 28th. Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't think...
  • Liodin
    Influencers are being reached out to about the next wave of beta testing right now, they're just keeping quiet about it. Expect an...
  • Liodin
    Because the transition to UE5 will have to be made at some point anyway, and it is better to do it now with the beginning of the new arc...
  • Liodin
    Happy "KH4 is next" day! At this moment I expect the trailer at the Summer Game Fest, and a Missing Link trailer with the release date...
  • Liodin
    I said it back in Sep 15, 2023. What if...
  • Liodin
    According to Nvidia's leak the game release was estimated for autumn 2023, and something very bad should have happened for the game to...
  • Liodin
    Some of you may remember that at the end of Sora and Riku's route in Re:CoM there is a poem. At first one may think that these poems...
Back