• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Liodin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Liodin

2023 is very clearly gonna be the year of Final Fantasy for SE

How can it be that KH3 took 5 and a half years to develop, with a reboot in between, and KH4 is going to take the same amount of years, or even more, being developed in Unreal 5 with a lot of work already done on KH3. I really don't get it. The Nvidia leak said September 2023, but I imagine...
  2. Liodin

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Does this mean there are more projects to be announced? 🤯
  3. Liodin

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Everything I read about Missing Link and Dark Road is very interesting. I think Missing Link is going to be a big surprise. It looks like the gatcha elements will be optional as you can get figures on the map, which by the way you can play it without leaving home and even go to other parts of...
  4. Liodin

Best 2021 KH memory

Just to mention a few other noteworthy moments. All the games came out on PC and were announced for the Switch.
  5. Liodin

KH in general is like setting up bowling pins (Minor spoilers for Re:mind and MoM)

I don't get it. How do you come to the conclusion that because Yen Sid tells Donald and Goofy to let the rest know where Sora and Riku are, it kills the rest of the subplots? Wait at least to see if they've been able to contact everyone, see them together and see that in a year they've done...
  6. Liodin

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

Does +4 years of development seem early for you guys? :cautious: KH3 was 5 years with a new graphic engine, starting from 0. So, for me, that release date is totally feasible.
  7. Liodin

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

God of War was announced today for Steam. This plus the other announcements that have been made since the leak, confirms, for me, the authenticity of the games listed, whether it's a PC release or an upcoming announcement.
  8. Liodin

You know they remade Coded from mobile to the Nintendo DS, right?
  9. Liodin

Today GeForce NOW, a Nvidia platform for cloud gaming, had a data leak where we can see games listed in their database yet to be announced for PC release (includes console exclusive and unannounced games). And two of them are Kingdom Hearts 4 and Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Sources:
  10. Liodin

Dark Road ► Master Odin’s eye

It's fanmade, not official
  11. Liodin

Where and when do you think the next Kingdom Hearts will be announced?

Many believe that Nomura meant to tell us that the next big announcement would be on the 20th anniversary and others believe that there will be a release on that date. Let's remember that between the announcement of Melody of Memory and its release were only months, so it is possible that they...
  12. Liodin

What does this scene means?

So, does anyone have any theories as to who those three hearts belong to?
  13. Liodin

E3 in june..

The stream will be about 40 minutes and include exciting news from across the globe including: The world premiere of a new game from Eidos-Montréal An exciting update on BABYLON’S FALL™ Details about Marvel’s Avengers Expansion: Black Panther- War for Wakanda and updates on upcoming in-game...
  14. Liodin

E3 in june..

Square Enix will have a presentation on June 13. Source: https://e3expo.com/news/e3-news/e3-2021-schedule-and-fan-registration Update: The presentation will be at 12:15pm PT / 8:15pm BST Source: