• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
liteblue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's the point! =P

I think I'm one of the few people that prefer strawberry, whether it's milkshakes or ice cream.

Favorite thing to drink?
    Well for me the only ones I had left was P4 and kh2 final mix. And since 2.5 is being made I dont have to worry about kh2 or even bbs now. The only loss for me today was P4. ='[
    Not to mention Stitch would make a pretty awesome party character!

It's a tie between the Lion King and Nightmare before Christmas.

If you could pick, what'd be the last words you ever said?
    You will, especially if you turn on a ps2 before doing it. I tried to play kh2 the other day and couldn't even look at it cause the ps3 has spoiled me with it's HD. xD
    =D Good! I love one that can last me a long while since I tend to finish games so fast.
    Have you seen the updated look yet?
    Nope, I didn't even know what it was till a few years after joining here lol. =D That's good to hear! I need me an awesome game to play.
    Auron, he seems like he's had a really interesting life.

One Disney movie you wish they'd use as a world in KH.
    I bounce back and forth between them depending on what I feel like at the moment. XD But Cyndaquil was my favorite fire starter. ^^ I would like to get Y, but no 3DS. :(
    Auron, he seems like he's had a really interesting life.

One Disney movie you wish they'd use as a world in KH.
    I'd also like a wii U but it has so few games and I'm so broke. Dx
    I've never played it before so it's like new to me. =]
    So you want a ps4 and tom clancy? =3
    I'd like to play those too as well as the new inFamous game. I'd also like to get the FFX collection.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back