• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by localorange

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. localorange

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

I wasn't referring to Prankster's Paradise. Was I looking at the place Sora landed in at 5:36 wrong? It looked like he landed in a place very similar to the RoD shores.
  2. localorange

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

*rubs face* Wow, I haven't been in here since forever. But super trailer is super awesome XDDD. It's what I signed in here for XDD. Ok, so I'm just going to throw out some ideas that have been mulling in my head since I've been watching the english sub trailers. I'll use quotes and youtube #...
  3. localorange

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

I was going to post in the Foyer first, but this thread caught my eye. So psyched to see there's an official trailer out. (Reading the English subs hurt my eyes though, the font was so small). Anyway, I find Braig's behavior to be a bit puzzling. He first says something like, "Xehanort, what...
  4. localorange

How did lea turn into axel?

It's a nice thought, but I don't think it happened. I remember reading a novel translation (part of the KH2 novels I think?), and there's mention that Larxene was recruited sometime during the events of KH1. Larxene proceeds to ask Axel how she looks in her new uniform, and Axel is pretty...
  5. localorange

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Non blocky fingers? *is interested* Where specifically can that be found? I clicked on the link and wasn't sure which folder to go into.
  6. localorange

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

If I remember correctly, a lot of the MF's moves are also copied moves from various Organization XIII members (I could be totally wrong since I'm going from memory). That's an interesting idea (the part that it could be a new form of Terra). I like it. And yeah, I don't think MF is an enemy...
  7. localorange

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I'm open to the idea that it's some form of him, most likely his nobody. Master Eraqus's heart is still in the middle of the whole mess of spirits and beings and hearts that is Master Xehanort.
  8. localorange

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. I still think Riku will be playable. I think him not being mentioned doesn't mean anything major. As far as Sora fighting alongside "strange" companions, I think the reference is to party allies. The majority of Sora's party allies have been human, or in the...
  9. localorange

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. I don't know to be honest. That's the impression I always had. I could be wrong. I like your idea though; that Traverse Town is still around because there are worlds that were lost to Darkness a long time ago that can never be saved. That brings me to the...
  10. localorange

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Thanks. =) The idea is based with the mindset that Isa and Lea in Traverse Town is before KH1, which means that we'd be looking at memories of Isa and Lea - most likely Lea, since it has been indicated that we haven't seen the last of Axel. And isn't Traverse...
  11. localorange

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. If that's true, then it sounds like Isa and Lea may have survived the Radiant Garden attack and became Axel and Saix at a later date. Didn't Cid build a ship that got a number of people out of Radiant Garden before it fell to darkness? Or Isa and Lea could have...
  12. localorange

BBSv2 at TGS?

A video would be interesting, but I agree. I think it's a game. At this rate, I don't really care if we get news about Dream Drop Distance first or BBSv2, as long as it's about one of those two games.
  13. localorange

Nobodies had memories?

I was under the impression that nobodies use their memories to form an identity, and thus, that's why the Organization "acts" human. But most of them don't hold any sentimental value to their memories, which is why nobodies like Saix are so cool, calm, and monotone (bar his beserker mode in...
  14. localorange

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

ROFL, good point. Have you ever read any X-Men comics? I know there are a number of arcs to give people massive migraines, but I've always wondered how many times Jean Grey has managed to come back in some shape or form. I lost count ages ago. XDDD
  15. localorange

Mark of Mastery/BBS Vol. 2/DDD/Braig/ ?

So just a direct connection? That could also be possible... It's true that Namine actually came from Sora even though she's classified as Kairi's nobody right? My mind was blown when I found that out, even though I understand the connection.
Back