• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lolita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I FUCKING LOVE YOU, NAT. forever and ever and ever. I can't wait to listen once the compu gets fixed. <3

I'll use the sig now!! *U* SO GORGEOUS. asdjkfl. the text<333
    omg I got your valentine's day text. i'm at a friend's house now but I just wanted to say hi, I miss you too. ;__;

JUST A FEW MORE DAYS. ♥
    hello!

elle wanted me to tell you that she hasn't been on because her computer got a virus. she won't be back until next weekend.
    I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
    lmfao my computer seems to think KHI has a virus. D:

Your art class will be better in high school, I promise. I'm taking a high school credit course that's been provided so we can get some early credit, and it's pretty detailed and challenging.

Too bad my teacher is insane.

Oh and btw I noticed you got a name change? That book is amazing. If you haven't already read it, go read it at the library. Unless the pages are sticky.
    /terrible influence
    I think like... 3. D:

I was tired of all the cutesy stuff taking up 90% of the episodes and then 5 minutes of actual story.
    They aren't as a couple but they do interact with each other. .-. You'll meet Marina's character before you do Yu's.
    They're main characters yes.

One's OCD and another's a foreign exchange student with split personalities. D:
    Well, I know that Yu and Marina are in Zetsubou.
    Gurren Lagann is a great mecha. I don't like mecha and I loved that show a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back