• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lonbilly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• you know wat bugs the shit out of me about ven and roxas? ven even has half of the same fucking shirt and wrist band. how the hell does that happen? lmao how could they explain that roxas ten years later has like the same outfit?
    yeah ik, then someone was like **dumbass voice** "have you ever noticed the x's in orginization names and their real names? Sora=Roxas Ansem=Xemnas" i was really agrivated when i saw that, like where the fuck have you been? lol
    yeah i hav met alot more nice than mean haha thnks dude u brot my spirits up. at least i dont say shit like "whos the guy w white hair and a blindfold on in 358 cover??" he started that thread. lol i was like seriously?
    how so? i mean iv already made a fool of myself twice -_- plus ppl can be total assholes on here, it wasnt that bad i mean it couldv been worse im glad you at least informed me haha what happend ur first time?
    well, it takes time on the server to recognize you as a premium, so i imagine thats the issue.
    that you're a premium member now.
    (yes, its no rule or rule everywhere, so its a loose/loose situation.
    Thanks for your help, I was waiting for you to post something in the 358/2 days section, its called

Which Organization Member are you!?
    haha I know
    I'm so excited, hey post in my topic about which organization member are you. please I want to get it started.
    Hiya buddy, how you doing hehe RC is so cool oh my god were down to about 6 mroe days until the game release lets do the dance buddy. haha.
    Wow this game is going to be the shit, it has 16 gym badges, I hope we get the game early next year and not mid next year. Watching the Ash battle right now.
    haha yeah, just hope its going to be worth it, because to me it seems like they rush heart gold and Soul Silver, did they say that you get to face Ash in the game or no? can you go to the kanto region, or is it just the new region.
    Yeah me 2, even though we have to wait until next march or may for the game to come over, unless they plan to release it sooner than expected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back