• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lonbilly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lonbilly

What character did you enjoy playing as the most?

Each character had their strengths but honestly it feels like most of the focus went into Roxas and Kairi and I'm... kind of happy about that tbh. I mean I love Riku and Aqua but this was the first time Roxas has been playable since 2008 and the first time Kairi has ever been playable. My only...
  2. Lonbilly

Certain scene from the Days movie and KH3 Epilogue

I mean the line in Days DS is different than in the Days movie so part of me wouldn’t be surprised if that change was intentional or just a translation thing or just nothing. But Nomura does have a tendency of making connections between less related things and they sometimes work and sometimes...
  3. Lonbilly

Captain Marvel

MCU Carol Danvers is a lesbian icon and the Queen we deserve
  4. Lonbilly

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I’m officially convinced this means Nomura is only gonna be involved in a director state with the first part of the FFVII remake and the rest are gonna be developed by the co-director while he does KH/something else but I could be wrong.
  5. Lonbilly

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel coming October 2019

Not to spread negativity but I wish they’d get a different writer for the novels since I’m not really a fan of Kanemaki’s minimalistic writing style :/ But yay for the people who are excited for this ❤️❤️❤️
  6. Lonbilly

Birth by Sleep in a nutshell

7. Lonbilly

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

Lol lesbihonest, KH4 will happen. Disney is not gonna let that slip away when these games hella sell, especially since KH3 is gonna put the series back into a mainstream spotlight again. But that being said, these screens could be fake or just early production. Remember when the first BBS...
  8. Lonbilly

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 hack shows new details, including Luxu's face!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 0.2 hack shows new details, including Luxu's face! Plot twist: maybe the true thing of value from within the box was the friends we made along the way
  9. Lonbilly

358/2 Days...without Xion?

This + the fact Nomura wasn't the one who created Xion and never had plans for a 14th member in the game until the novel writer came up with her + the need to take a more unique duo relationship and make it a trio + Xion's obvious existence to cockblock two guys getting too mushy feeling with...
  10. Lonbilly

358/2 Days...without Xion?

Not to be that bitch but to be that bitch, I still think it would have been interesting to have Xion have been very much an enemy/frenemy to Rucksack. Maybe have the game start off the same with their budding friendship but then once she loses her Keyblade for the first time, start to have her...
  11. Lonbilly

What exactly happened when Sora used Riku's key?

You pretty much summed it up. From Sora's restoration at the hand of Kairi up to his "reunion" with Rucksack after the prologue, he's pretty much a walking heart similar to Ansem SoD but, ya know, without actually being a Heartless. When Roxas was formed, he took Sora's body (and soul) along...
  12. Lonbilly

Wasn't it kinda stupid to throw Ventus off the cliff?

Considering the distances and harsh landings everyone has endured in this series and still lived, some even happening in that fight, Ventus would have probably been fine. But even if he hadn't been... This. Xehanort stated the BbS attempt was his impatient "I don't wanna wait for the 13v7...
  13. Lonbilly

What if Eraqus Killed Ven?

While this is fun to think about, I think everyone is forgetting something very important - Xehanort's plan was to make Ven go there, get caught in a scuffle by Terra, get sent away by Terra as he fights Eraqus, and then swoop in and kill Eraqus in front of Terra to make Terra go all evil. If...
  14. Lonbilly

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I still have never fully seen all of Atlantis, but from what I remember, the environments were definitely distinct enough to where I think it could be in KH3 without feeling too similar to Olympus. But that's just my two cents.
Back