• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LongShot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What's Your favorite non-heartless boss

Hades, hands down the most fun non-heartless boss in the game. Also, Kurt Zisa is a Heartless Boss.
  2. L

Steamboat Willie world?

You know that junk in the Ansem's report in Kingdom Hearts the final mix? How if the heart is seperated from the body, the body and soul go into some new dimension and cease to exist? I'm thinking they might be going in that direction with it. You also have to take into consideration that about...
  3. L

beating sephiroth

I'm usually over level 70 when I first fight Sephiroth. Not because that's the lowest level I can beat him, but that's just the lowest level I am when I reach him. I fight way too many heartless. I can gain a level in under 5 minutes in Traverse town, heh heh. The very first time I fought him...
  4. L

Sephiroth?

Cloud was a big part of the story, at least in regards to the Final Fantasy Characters. I think he's definetely gonna come back. I see no reason why they won't put Sephiroth back in there either. What I want to know is, would Lance Bass do his voice again? =/
Back