• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lopezblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Drive glitch/exploit?

sorry man it didnt happen to me take it back and get a new cd
  2. L

nice vid

sorry i never seen it
  3. L

nice vid

here a nice video 4 all the fans http://youtube.com/watch?v=ec5CpozSO4U&search=kh2%20english
  4. L

KH2 2 player?

that would be nice sora and a other charater
  5. L

The Big Day.

just play it (not worry about anything else) are yal with me
  6. L

Opinion Time!!!!

what he said (same thing)
  7. L

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

yeah boy if u just playing it would be on that ass
  8. L

*FUN* how will KH2 control u once u own it

i would play little by little so i can keep wanting more and when i beat it i would wait until e4 comes out and see if square is doing kh3
  9. L

the reason

heres the reason that disney and square mae the best game ever highlight Everyone should be wondering how the Kingdom Hearts series started? How was the idea brought up and how it was performed. Today I have the answer to all these questions right here, right now! Question: How on earth did...
  10. L

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked but if you would never get it it would be good to copy the link and save it so u can just get i take that back
  11. L

Does anyone know how to get the SECRET move?

wow put that in a spoiler box please
  12. L

Sizes....

there big
  13. L

Kh2's name.

yeah what he said
  14. L

how to not get spoiled

Alright you can follow these step that i did to not get unspoiled first: GET RID OF ALL VIDEO IT DONST MATTER IF ITS COOL OR NOT second: GET EVERY LITTLE THING THAT U REMBER IN YOUR HEAD note2: IF U GET YOUR MIND OFF KH2 (I KNOW ITS HARD) TRY TO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE(GAME) LIKE HALO, OR ANY 2K6...
  15. L

Are there any secret bosses in KH2

yeah there is
Back