• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lord Dante

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

I wish the negetivity would stop this may work and just so you know... ITS CALLED HOPE. You know those four little letters that have a big meanning.
  2. L

Offcourse feel free to. We need more than 1 petition anyway. Its makes the argument stronger. Where can I find the other petitions?
  3. L

People please if you enter this thread show your support by signing my petition. This petition will be sent to Square Enix Japan before the release of KH II FM.
  4. L

In the resent news of KHI it was stated Normua said its un confirmed
  5. L

Ive done a hell of reasearch and I think it will work
  6. L

This petition is used to get Square Enix to ship Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix here to America and in Europe. If you are a Kingdom Hearts fan that wants your copy of Final Mix, as well as your voice heard, then please sign this petition. It is 100% free. Also please add this url to your signature...
  7. L

My Theory-What about the Assistants

Remember how they always talked about the assistants of Ansem in the laboratory at the bottem of Hollow Bastion that lost there hearts? They were the first six nobodies in Kingdom Hearts 2, excluding Xemnas. What happend to there Heartlesses? We Defeted Ansems who later came to be known as...
  8. L

My Theory-What about the Assistants

Remember how they always talked about the assistants of Ansem in the laboratory at the bottem of Hollow Bastion that lost there hearts? They were the first six nobodies in Kingdom Hearts 2, excluding Xemnas. What happend to there Heartlesses? We Defeted Ansems who later came to be known as...
  9. L

My thoughts on the COM Demo

They never said who Riku's un known was even though its proubobly obvious its Axle. But that may b what they want us 2 think
  10. L

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ - 2nd DVD + COM DEMO "IMPRESSION"

Iv got the feeling the Japannies are going 2 be a bunch of D*I*C*Ks and not make a international release. I strongly feel it.
  11. L

My thoughts on the COM Demo

Yea congradulation. A yo Xaldin any word when COM 3D is 2 be released? OR even KH FM
  12. L

DO u think they should make Kh2 co op too

Split or cut screens don't work for me
  13. L

DO u think they should make Kh2 co op too

Co op would be ok but it would be stupid if u had to use a multitap. They should make it an online game.
  14. L

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

Join the darkside ill be waiting
  15. L

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

Ya know Darkness is the only thing in this universe that will never fade. Light fades in to dark and twilight fades into dark. Only thing left is Darkness. Dark Child Forever
Back